Part 30

Kyoya clenched his fists as he stared at Tsuna's unconscious body."What are the findings?" Kyoya asked, maintaining his cool. Dr. Shamal answered his question. "Same as before, but there is a new pest... I mean, flame left in one of his veins connecting to his heart," Kyoya gritted his teeth "Don't worry, I can help Tsunayoshi but there it will take some time" Dr. Shamal continued "Why? Can't you heal him now?" Kyoya asked with one brow raised. "Sorry, I can't heal him right now because I need to recreate the medicine and look for someone who once had the same case of Tsunayoshi." Dr.Shamal answered.

"..hn, I will leave this to you. If you fail, I'll definitely hunt you down and bite you to death." Kyoya threatened. Shamal huffed and gave Tsunayoshi a look. "You really love this kid, huh~" Dr. Shamal said and smirked. "What did you see in him?" Everyone looked at the doctor. "Hn. Find it yourself." Kyoya answered and turned his back at them. "Bring him back to his room now, the herbivores are getting worried and it is annoying." Kyoya continued and walks away.

"Hibari-san, where are you going?" Akira-sensei asked.

"Patrol," he answered. They watched him until he is gone from their sight. "Akira-sensei, we should go now. It would be difficult if the Vongola sees us." Dr. Shamal excused himself, along with the doctor's viper brought. "Thank you very much, Shamal-sensei, everyone... I don't know what to say anymore, but Thank you."Akira-sensei said as she felt the sting of tears that are forming on her eyes. She is really glad that there is someone who is there to help Tsuna.

"Don't thank me, yet , save your tears after we heal Tsunayoshi." Dr.Shamal answered back as he patted Tsuna's head. After that Dr.Shamal and the others bid farewell, as well as Mammon, since it would be troublesome if someone sees him. And Akira, Rae and the nurses brought back Tsuna to his room. When they entered the room, they were greeted by shocked faces and some questioning looks. "What took you so long?" Erisa asked with her famous frown. "We needed to open his old wounds and the new ones for some clearings and check-up" Akira sensei answered as she watches the nurses who carefully change Tsuna's sleeping position and the IV on his left hand.

"Tsuna-kun is not allowed to eat solid food." Akira sensei continued. After bringing Tsuna back to his private room, Akira sensei and the nurses left them. Timoteo looked at his grandchild in worry. Reborn noticed this and asked the old man "Do you have something to say, Nono?" Nono sighed and gave Reborn a serious look. "I want you to contact Lal and please tell her that I want her to be Tsunayoshi's body guard." Timoteo said. Reborn's eyes were shaded by his fedora. Even Erisa were shocked on what the old man had said.

"Why did you choose Lal?" Reborn asked. "She's the one who is suited for this job and it was my intuition who told me" Timoteo answered.

Everyone stared at the ninth on what he had said. "Why the heck would you give Dame-Tsuna a body guard!? We are your heirs! We should be the one to have a body guard!" Takumi yelled in anger. All their eyes shifted to Takuni. "Nii-san, We have the power to protect ourselves. Tsuna-nii doesn't have that, so please, let's just leave Tsuna-nii alone and live his life without getting involved." Tsubasa answered his brother and Takumi gave his twin a glare and sat back on the chair in defeat. Takumi take a glance at his eldest brother who is laying on the hospital bed. 'Come to think of it, this is the only the second time I saw him confined in a hospital. The first one was his throat accident'

Takumi's POV

I stared at my brother's fragile body. 'He's dying...' I said to myself. "Why do you hate him so much?" I closed my eyes when the question replayed in my mid. "Tch" I grunted as I opend my eyes again and stood u. I ignored the looks that I am receiving and walked out of the room. I made my way out of the hospital , I kept walking until I reached the a park with lots of flowers. "Sider lily and white roses? What a weird combination," I said with interest and sat on one of the benches in the middle of the park. I looked at the sky and for the second time, the question played again to my head.

"Why do you hate him do much?"

"Why?" I asked myself as I kept staring at the gloomy sky.

Flashback

I am alone with this damn rain arcobaleno.

"Why do you hate him so much?"

I raised a brow "Huh?"

"Why do hate Tsunayoshi so much?" He asked again.

I only managed to stare at him and was not able to answer the question immediately.

"Of course! He is Dame" My answer.

End of Flashback

I laughed to my answer as I kept staring at the sky.

"It's not because he is dame... It's because I'm insecure of him." I answered. I looked down on the ground and stared at the flowers as it sways whenever the air breezes. I smiled bitterly while trying to remember those times. The times where my brother is being neglected, but can still smile like he doesn't have any problems.

I'm just a selfish bastard who is insecure of his brother. I am gifted with athletic body and a loving family, but due to my selfishness and father's damn advises when I was a child, I started to hate him. I wanted to destroy him, because I hate his smile, his innocent and nice attitude. I have everything while he doesn't, but he mange to gain the friends I wanted to have.

'I'm such a brat' I murmured as I kept staring at the swaying flowers.

"Do you really want him to die?"

I was startled at the voice and looked up. I saw a man in black suit with a mask covering only his eyes.

"Who ---"

"Sleep"

I was interrupted as he put his hand in front of my face and I lost consciousness.

TBC

King: BWAHAHAHA!! The cursed three letters are there again!

Hayato: Stupid King.

Tsuna:Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or review if you want or you have a question.

Takeshi: See you next chapter!