Chapter 15

A/N: Hi guys!!!

Uhmm.. I know, some of you are angry(not really, right?) because of the cliffhanger I made last chapter. Well, I did that on purpose HAHAHA(Ughh. I’m being evil) Why did I do that? It’s because, if I will not do that, It will be hard for me to think for more surprises in in my updates. You guys don’t want that right?. Okay let’s go now to the story.

AH! Before that! (READ THIS IF YOU WANT A SPOILER. IF YOU DON’T WANT, THEN PROCEED TO THE STORY)

On Tsuna’s 14th birthday, A certain scary one eyed woman was hired at Nami-chuu as a PE teacher.

That’s enough HAHAHA. There are two clues there. Find it yourselves. (Aren’t I’m too nice? HAHAHAHA)

_____________________

Previously                             

“Don’t joke with me! Give the phone to Rae, I have something to tell her! Kora!” Colonello said in a very stressed tone.

[Hello?] Rae said

“Rae, don’t tell Tsuna about this.Understand? Kora!” Colonello said

[Y-yes. ] She replied as the call dropped.

Colonello hid his phone and then he started to kick the tree in front of him.

“WHY!? Isn’t it already too much you made Tsuna mute!?” He said with anger and he fall down unto his knees.

“Damn it….He’s just a child” Colonello said like he can’t do anything.

Unknown to him, there is one teen inside the room heard all what Colonello said.

Chapter 14

When the sun rises and it’s rays hit Tsuna’s face, he opened his eyes and tried to move his body. When he successfully raised his arm, he can’t feel any pain though; his throat still hurts but, not that much. Tsuna sat on his bed (hospital bed) and looked around. He found his big brothers/ghost friends were still sleeping.

Tsuna looked at his hand and saw that the IV the nurses put on him is still there. He don’t like being confined especially the IV’s so, Tsuna tried to remove it when suddenly, the door in his room opened and someone entered, running towards Tsuna. It was Akira, and then, se grabbed Tsuna’s hands.

“Don’t remove it! And PLEASE Tsunayoshi-kun, don’t move yet. You might suddenly collapse.” Akira said worriedly. Tsuna saw a pen and a paper so he grabbed it and started to write there.

[I’m going back. I’m already fine] Written there.

Akira frowmed at the teen.

“You stubborn liitle brat! You’re not going home! You still need here for more medications!” Akira said to Tsuna

[No! I don’t want to stay here anymore. I still have an unfinished work to do!] Tsuna showed the paper and stared at Akira with his no expression.

Akira twitched at Tsuna’s stare, bit chose to shrugged it.

“I-I said no! You won’t convice me. You can only go home if we finished checking  on you” Akira said as she pushes back Tsuna back to  the baed.