Chapter 28

[lost words: 9]

A/N: I'm back from hell! Damn! Ever since school started I was really busy, though I managed to make a sequel of Burden. My exams has just ended and I've got some free time.

The long wait is over and here's a new chapter.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KHR. AKIRA AMANO DOES

THERE ARE OOC, BUT NOT THAT MUCH (maybe).

WARNINGS: TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

"Spoken"

"Foreign Language"

Flashbacks/ Flashbacks/[flashback]

'Thoughts'

[Tsuna wrote on the paper]

Point of View

Previously

"Tsuna is the eldest son of Iemitsu Sawada. He was attacked by the masked man almost eight years ago and the Vongola didn't know about that incident. The sun guardian of Primo healed him and it took him moths before he spoke again. It's a bit confusing, but all we need is to find a cure for what we have found in his throat." Akira-sensei said.

"And what is it?" one of the specialist asked.

Akira sensei looked at them with a frown "the black flame of the masked man. We learned it's curse and if it reaches his heart, he will die" She said.

All of them looked at the brunette, "he's a sweet child, you know." Mammon said, making the occupants of the room look at the mist arcobaleno.

"We don't want him to die. He was a child when all of these things happened to him. We want him to live like other kids do." Mammon said and they can feel the pain in his voice.

After what Mammon said, they started to work. They thought they only needed to x ray it, but when they saw the x-ray, they decided to open again the old wounds of Tsuna.

Dr. Shamal, who is watching the body of Tsuna, saw the fresh wound on the brunette's chest.

"What happened to this?" Dr. Shamal asked.

"Kyoya said he was stabbed by masked man with his black flame sword." Rae answered.

"Let's open it. We need to check if there are still flames, left in there." Dr. Shamal ordered while adjusting the medical gloves on his hands.

Chapter 28

The doctors carefully removed the stitches on Tsuna's wound and after several minutes they successfully removed the six stitches, Dr. Shamal started examining it. He used some tools to keep the flesh open and took a very small camera used in medical surgeries or examinations. Everyone looked at the large monitor and there, they saw the veins connected to his heart

"This is bad" Dr. Shamal said with a frown as he kept moving the camera around.

"What do you mean?" Mammon asked as he floats towards Dr. Shamal.

Dr. Shamal pointed at the screen which is beside him and on the screen; they can saw Tsuna's beating heart. "Can you see this small black dot here?" All of them looked at where Dr. Shamal is pointing, which is a very small nerve connected to the heart.

"If we don't remove this, he will die." He continued. Gasps can be heard "What shall we do!? We don't want him to die!" Akira-sensei said with trembling voice.