Chapter one.

Jade.

"Okay and this one is the last one."

And another tablet.

"How many do i have to take until I'm better?" I ask.

"These arent those types of tablets Thirlwall."

The nurse stands and leaves. That's another nurse i dont like. There's only 2 nurses i like in this place. Jesy Nelson and Perrie Edwards. They're really nice. Better than all the other nurses.

Okay. So, I'm 15. I turned 15 a few weeks ago. On Decemver 26th. Just a day after Christmas. Perrie and Jesy give me presents on both Christmas and my birthday. I love them. They're amazing.

The other nurses are a little scary.

I only talk to Jesy and Perrie. Well, that other nurse was an exception. I was curious.

Perrie is the nurse who i talk to about things like secrets. Jesy tought me the basics. English. Maths. Even a little Spanish.

Oh, apparently, i have Arabic background. But i didn't know that. It surprised me a little.

"Jade? Knock knock."

Jesy!!

"Come in!"

The door opens and Jesy walks in. I jump up and hug her.

"Hey hey take it easy. Someone excited to see me?" Jesy asks.

"Yeah! That nurse that came in to see me earlier was mean." I say.

"That's another nurse that wont be coming to see you again." Jesy says.

Jesy is like the overly protective sister that everyone needs. I guess i could say i love her.

"So, what am i gunna teach you today?" Jesy asks.

We sit on my bed. I sit crisscross applesauce opposite her.

Yes Jesy tought me that.

"Okay... lemme have a look at how far into Maths we are." Jesy says.

I groan.

"I hate Maths." I say.

Jesy chuckles.

"You sound like every basic teenager in the world." She says.

"I wouldn't know though."

She smiles.

"You're learning sarcasm. Did Perrie teach you that?"

"Maybe...."

She chuckles again.

"I think i should talk to her about that. Dont you?"

"No i like sarcasm."

She smiles and shakes her head.

About 40 minutes pass and she's teaching me English. A little more time passes and she's telling me about something stupid Perrie said.

"So me, Perrie and her sister Ariana had all just gotten a salad and we were sat at this table. This was before Ariana's daughter LeighAnne was born."

I nod. Jesy and Perrie talk about LeighAnne quite a bit. I wanna meet her. A lot.

"So anyway, we were sat at a table together and she looks at us. Me and Ariana expected something stupid."

"What did she say?" I ask.

"She turns to us and says 'how do they get the salad in the box if the box is sealed'?"

I frown.

"Dont they put the food in first?" I ask.

"Yep. Perrie just had one of those moments where she becomes incredibly stupid. She always has those moments. She's a little dumb sometimes but it's kinda funny." Jesy says.

I laugh a little.

"I love your laugh."

I smile.

"Girls? Knock knock."

Perrie!! Jesy stands up and opens the door. When Perrie walks in, i jump up and hug her.

"Hey hey take it easy. I've missed you too." Perrie says.

We all sit back on my bed. Jesy talks about the thing Perrie did and Perrie hides her face. I think Perrie and Jesy have something going on.

"Can i ask you something?" I ask.

"Yeah." They say.

"Are you two... like... a thing?" I ask.

They share a look.

"What do you mean?" Jesy asks.

"You know... that thing that people have when they like each other very very much."

"Ohhhh. You mean are we dating?" Perrie asks.

"Is that like... that thing?"

"Yeah. It's where two people like each other very much. A man and a woman can date. A girl and a girl can date. A boy and a boy can date. Me and Perrie have been together for nearly 10 years." Jesy says.

"And you two.... like... love each other?"

They nod.

"In easier terms, me and Perrie are in a relationship." Jesy says.

I nod. A little while passes and they leave.

Around, i think, 5 hours passes and I'm about to go to sleep. Then the door opens.

Chapter 1 is complete! Idk where this idea came from so.... i hope u enjoy. And i hope u stick around. Byeeee