Chapter three.

LeighAnne

After being on a painfully long phone call with my mum, i decide to take a little walk around the hospital. The walk is pretty nice. I come across Jade's door and decide to knock.

Jade's a pretty cool person. To say she doesn't talk too much. But Perrie said that's cos she needs time to get used to me. Which i understand. I think she does have selective mutism. To be honest.

"Jade?"

I open the door and see her stood facing the door.

"You okay?"

"Yeah i just thought you were someone else."

I nod.

"You spoke to me."

"Oh yeah. I did." She says.

I smile.

"You're adorable."

She smiles. I shut the door and we sit on the floor.

"What was that weird device thing you put next to your ear last night?" Jade asks.

I pull out my phone.

"You mean this?"

She nods.

"It's a mobile phone. Basically, you can call people, you can take pictures, you can text people, access internet which is google and stuff, play games and a lot more. Seriously. It's pretty cool. Wanna play a game?"

"Perrie and Jesy say I'm only supposed to watch this." Jade says hinting at her tv.

"I wont tell if you dont." I say.

She smiles. I pick a game at random, which happens to be among us, and teach her how to play before letting her play a real game.

When she eventually wins, she mini celebrates which i find adorable. How did someone like Jade end up in here? She seems too sweet and too nice to be in a psyc ward. So I'm just confused.

Anyway. Me and Jade spend a good few hours watching her tv together. She is a little more talkative then earlier.

"What's your favourite programme?" I ask.

She thinks.

"I dont know. There's a lot i like." Jade says.

I smile.

"Can i ask a question?"

"Sure." Jade says.

She sits facing me.

"Have you ever liked anybody before?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Jade questions.

"Have you ever had feelings for someone? Like, felt a way about someone in more then a friends way."

"I wouldn't know because I've never met anybody other then you, Perrie and Jesy. Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering you know."

Jade nods. The door opens and it's Perrie.

"Come on you. Leave Jade to watch her film." Perrie says.

"No it's okay. I dont mind. She keeps me  company." Jade says.

"You sure?" Perrie asks.

Jade nods. Perrie smiles and closes the door.

"I keep you company do i?" I ask.

"Shush." Jade says.

I smile and she giggles a little. That's one adorable giggle.

"You're adorable you know." I say.

She goes bright red and i smile.

"Someone's blushing." I say.

"I'm not blushing." Jade argues.

I smile again.

Jade

So earlier, apparently i did this thing called blushing and that's where you go red? At least that's what LeighAnne told me. I really like LeighAnne. She's really nice.

She's nice like Perrie. I really like LeighAnne. Oh I've already said that. Haha. Sorry.

"Jade?"

Jesy.

"Yeah?"

"I need to give you something. Can i come in?"

"Yeah."

She normally doesn't ask when to come in but it's kind of cool.

"What do you need to give me?" I ask.

She puts a weird device in my hand.

"What's this?"

"It's an ipod. You listen to music through it. I pre downloaded a bunch of songs i think you might like. And, these are earphones."

She puts the 'earphones' in my hand.

"You plug them into that hole there, put these in your ears and your music will play." Jesy says.

She plugs them in, puts one earphone into my ear and plays my music.

"This is cool."

She smiles. I stop the music.

"LeighAnne mentioned a word earlier but i dont really know what it means."

"What word?"

"Blush?"

"Oh. That basically just means where you go red. Either you're embarrassed or you feel shy." Jesy says.

I nod.

"Okay. Thank you. But i wouldn't say i was shy. I think it was something else. Like a weird bubbly feeling in my chest." I say.

"Did it feel like your heart was gunna explode out of your chest?" Jesy asks.

I nod. She smiles.

"What?"

"It seems as if you've caught feelings."

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Basically, it means that you have a strong set of feelings towards someone. A more than friends feeling. You know?"

"Did you feel like that when you met Perrie?"

"Yeah. Actually i did. It's a weird feeling at the start. But, the longer you're with the person, the more you feel it and the more you get used to it." Jesy says.

I nod.

"So i feel that way towards LeighAnne?" I ask.

"By the way you're describing it, yes. You do."

"But wait what would Perrie think of this?"

"I think it's great."

Me and Jesy turn and see Perrie.

"LeighAnne hasn't dated anyone since some asshole called Andre Grey broke her heart. So i think this would be the best thing for her. You just promise you wont hurt her if anything happens." Perrie says.

"I promise." I say.

"Good. Besides, I'm glad you two are friends." Perrie says.

"Me too. She's really nice." I say.

After a while, they both leave and i go to bed. I end up dreaming about LeighAnne.

I apologise for that wait guys.