Chapter twenty-one

Lucy

I will admit, i still like LeighAnne. Like really like LeighAnne. That's why I'm dating Chloe. To get LeighAnne off my mind.

I know. Fucking horrible. I cant help it! Well.... i mean i cant but..... i dont want to....

Shut up!

Anyway. Me and LeighAnne are stood in her room.

"So you and Chloe eh?" Leigh teases.

"Oh shut up!" I joke.

She laughs. Man do i love that laugh.

"So, how about, we just do something." LeighAnne says.

I frown.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

She shrugs.

"I was kinda hoping you had a plan." Leigh says.

I laugh.

"Bitch please." I say.

She laughs.

We decide on watching a movie. She sits next to me and cuddles into me.

Not good. Not good. Not good!

Jade

Me and Chloe finally get to the room after about 15 minutes of looking.

I knock.

"Fuck!"

Me and Chloe share a very similar look. Confusion and a little fear.

10 minutes pass and there's like..... moans?

"Am i hearing this right Chloe?"

"You hear the moans too?"

"Yeah."

"Then you're hearing it right."

I open the door and see LeighAnne and Lucy.... doin it in LeighAnne's bed.

"WOAH!"

Perrie

"Let's go check up on the girls." Jesy says.

"Good idea."

Me and Jesy go to LeighAnne's room to see LeighAnne, Jade, Lucy and Chloe arguing.

"WE KNOCKED!" Chloe shouts.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT CHLOE! THE POINT IS WE WALKED IN ON OUR GIRLFRIENDS DOING EACH OTHER!" Jade shouts.

I put my hands over my mouth.

"It's my fault Jade." Lucy says.

"I KNOW IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT! I'M PISSED AT LEIGHANNE COS SHE DIDN'T PUSH YOU AWAY! Nope. I'm goin back to my room." Jade says.

Jade and Chloe walk off.

Chloe

Me and Jade get to her room and stand in different corners of it.

"I just- i dont get it." Jade says.

I look at her and she has tesrs streaming down her face. I walk to her and hug her.

We stand there in complete silence for a few minutes. I feel tears forming in my eyes.

This shit fucking sucks.

After some time, we're both sat in complete silence.

I decide to speak up.

"I think Lucy was only dating me to get over LeighAnne." I say.

"Maybe. And maybe LeighAnne was dating me to get over Lucy." Jade says.

I look at Jade.

"You don't deserve this shit. You've had nothing but bad shit go down in your life and the first girlfriend you get cheats on you with your friends girlfriend. I'm so so sorry you have to deal with this shit." I say.

"It's their fault. You dont need to be sorry." Jade says.

I nod.

We hug. We end up falling asleep, cuddled up together.

This road to recovery is gunna be a very very long road but we'll succeed because we're strong. I know we are.

I'm feeling maybe a few more chapters before i officially say that 'Psychiatric Ward' is finished.