Chapter five

Jade

After Perrie ran off, i sat and listened to the music Jesy downloaded on my ipod. The songs are pretty cool. They're all my taste. A few hours pass and the door opens. It's LeighAnne.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just wanted to come see my adorable friend."

I smile. I move over and she sits next to me.

"So what do you wanna do?" LeighAnne asks.

"Dunno. We could watch a film?"

"Yeah lets do that."

I put a movie on that i hope she likes. She closed the curtains in my room and we both sit and watch it.

"I dont understand why it's so cold in here." I say.

"We could pull the covers over us."

I nod. I pull the covers over us and we both lay there. LeighAnne scoots backwards and into me. After my heartbeat calms down, i wrap my arms around her waist and lay my head on her shoulder.

"This is really comfy." LeighAnne whispers.

"Yeah it really is." I whisper.

"This is such a weird movie. What is it?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"I'm not complaining though. I dont mind it. Gives me a chance to be cuddled up with you." LeighAnne says.

One word: butterflies.

"You're a really nice person Jade. I'm glad i walked into the wrong room." Leigh says.

"Me too." I say.

After the movie finishes, LeighAnne puts a movie on and not once do we move from our position.

I really like this. I could get used to it. I think i end up falling asleep.

LeighAnne.

Jade ends up falling asleep but my god am i comfortable right now. She's such a nice person. She's adorable. I genuinely dont know how she got here.

What happened to her to make her come here? The door handle turns and i close my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Aw. Jes come look at this."

"Aw. I think they've both more than definitely caught feelings." Jesy says.

"Yeah. I'm glad it's with Jade. Jade wouldn't know how to hurt someone. She wouldn't even know how to handle an argument. She's so innocent. I just hope LeighAnne doesn't hurt her."

"Yeah. Me too. I think she'd shut down if anything bad happened." Jesy says.

"Yeah me too." Perrie says.

The door shuts. I open my eyes again.

"I wont hurt her. That's a promise." I whisper.

I close my eyes again.

When i wake back up, i can feel a smile resting on my cheek. I know Jade's awake.

"I know you're awake." I whisper.

This person doesn't exactly feel like Jade.

"Jade?"

"Not Jade."

I turn and it's Andre. He rams a knife into me and i fall off the bed.

"How'd you even get here?"

"I killed Jade and took her place." He says.

"You- oh god- jesus christ you killed Jade?"

"Yeah. So now we can be together forever."

I jolt awake and Jade jumps.

"Hey. Hey what's wrong?" Jade asks.

She sits up and i hug her.

"Woah. Easy. What happened? Did you have a bad dream?"

I nod. She lays us both down.

"I'll protect you. You can go to sleep." Jade says.

I sniff and go back to sleep. The next morning, i wake up to Jade playing with my hair.

She's so cute. I cant handle it.

I yawn and she moves back a little bit. I sit up and stretch.

"Morning. It is morning right?"

"Yep. 10am."

I nod. My phone rings.

"That's my cue. Mum wants to talk to me. I'll see ya in a bit."

I place a kiss on her cheek and leave.

More cuteness. Honestly I'm in such a terrible mood. This helped a little bit. Calmed me down a lil. By ma lil fucks.