Twenty-two

Jade

The next morning, me and Chloe go talk to Jes and Pez.

"I personally think you should forgive them. I know what they did to you was absolutely horrible and I'm so so so sorry they did it. But the only way to move on is to forgive them." Pez says.

Chloe agrees. I stay silent. I dont wanna smap at her.

"Jade?" Jes asks.

"I'm not answering that." I say.

"Chloe, go back to your room for me. I need to talk to Jade alone. Jes you go.... do something important." Perrie says.

They nod and leave.

"Jade.... you have to forgive her some time."

"Yeah well that time isn't now. She's my first girlfriend. She's already broken up with me once and this is just the icing on the cake. She slept with her EX GIRLFRIEND!"

Perrie sighs.

"I know. And I'm so so so sorry that she did that to you." Perrie says.

"Yeah so's she. But i dont care anymore. I'm going back to my room and I'm not leaving it ever again." I say.

Before Perrie can protest, I'm already half way out the door. When i get to my room, i lock the door and lay down in my bed.

I cuddle my pillow and just lay there, tears literally pour like a waterfall down my face.

Did i have this coming to me? Did i do something to hurt her?

Weeks pass. Weeks of LeighAnne trying to talk to me. Weeks of avoiding her.

Weeks of not functioning properly.

Today marks three weeks. I did break up with LeighAnne. Lord knows i regret that.

"Jade please open the door!"

I'm tired of avoiding her. Chloe took Lucy back within 5 days.

5 fucking days.

I sigh and go to the door. I unlock and open it.

LeighAnne

Three weeks of trying to get her to talk to me and she's opened the door.

I notice the tear stains on her cheeks.

"Can i come in?" I ask, in a very light tone.

She sniffs and nods. She steps to the side and lets me in.

A good 40 minutes of me explaining shit passes. Jade just sits there and listens.

*i ended up accidentally typing sister in stead of sits and for some reason thought of James fucking Charles*

When i finish, i look at Jade and she has tears streaming down her face.

"Jade?"

She looks at me, tries to say something but cant. I nod.

"I'm sorry Jade. I love you." I say.

Before i get to leave, i get pinned against the door and kissed.

This grnuinely surprises me. I mean... what?

I make a smart choice and kiss back. Which leads to an.... adult activity.
_____________

It lasted a good 3 hours. And it was good.

"I forgive you LeighAnne. Even thought it sucked to see, i forgive you." Jade says.

I smile.

"I woulda been a little worried if you didn't forgive me after what just went down." I say.

Jade laughs.

After that, we end up falling asleep.

Okay i fixed them. NO MORE PROBLEMS! There's literally one chapter more to come and then 'Psychiatric Ward' is a completed book!