part 37: is it finally over?

Ahri and Issei healed but they were still weak. A great deal of rest and recovery is needed, they told the devil kings about Shalba and Diehauser, they in turn told the 2 about the beast.

Issei: it was right there.....this whole time?

They all stood in the agares stadium, the beast 666 just beneath their feet. They could almost hear it's 7 heads snore. 666 has the appearance of a large beast with characteristics coming from different animals like a lion, a leopard, a bear, a dragon, etc. It has seven necks, seven heads, with ten horns, as well as seven long thick tails of different shapes. It also has four stout arms and two legs that are even thicker than its arms. Its main body is that of a primate leaning forward and is covered in black fur and what appears to be scales all over its body. Its size is well over several hundred meters, making it significantly larger than even Great Red.

Ahri: during the battle against Cao Cao, his attack cut the stadium in half.....it should have revealed this... should it not?

Euclid: no. The attack wasn't strong enough. The seals were weakened greatly however. You have about a month left until it wakes up.

Grayfia: not unless we banish it.

Euclid: to where? The dimensional gap? Great red resides there, Ophis wants to be there all alone and if the beast is near any one of them then their death battle will tear open a rift between our dimension and theirs. That carnage will consume us all, heaven, earth, underworld and every mythology. There's no where to hide. No one will survive.

Issei's mask appeared and he grabbed Euclid by the neck.

Issei: all that death and chaos yet you idiots thoughts that you'll be the exceptions?!! Look at that!!

He made him see the sleeping beast.

Grayfia: Issei stop.

Issei: no! He's going to start making things right by reinforcing the seals on the beast. If not then he'll help us kill it.

Euclid: hahaha it can't be killed.

Issei: by one of us? No but with everyone? I believe it can.

Fatigue took over, he let go of Euclid and fell on one of his knees, he nearly fell through the large crack.

Ahri: Issei don't force yourself.

His mask broke apart. Ahri helped Issei get on his feet.

Issei: sorry, I'm more tired than I though. The king Piece is no joke.

Issei took out his phone and took a picture of the beast. He sent it to Vali and his team, his own and Rossweisse. The image was tagged with the location.

Ajuka: that's why there were so few that were made and became illegal. How did he get one I'm not so sure.

Euclid: you can thank the 2nd champion Roygun Belphor. She tried to hide it from us and well.....

Ahri: you turned her into a martyr.

Serafall: if you didn't join us and weren't Grayfia's brother then you would be dead.

Euclid: I didn't kill her. She took the king piece and used it to stop us. Diehauser used his signature ability and neutralized her power and killed her. He took the king Piece and used it against you. How did you kill him?

Issei: does it really matter now?

Euclid: I suppose not. I am curious though.

Issei: remember, curiosity killed the rating game champion.

Euclid:.....hehe noted.

Sirzechs: we need to place seals on it. The beast's presence is strong.

Ahri: nothing in my old home is so powerful. The eerie feeling of dread lingers in the air. It's starting to become difficult to breath.