part 39: a true queen.

Issei and Thor were having the time of their lives, one strike after another, each blocked by the other and discharged lightning. He repaired his armour each time but it couldn't handle Thor's power, only his tail and leg armour was spared to a small extent. They collided once more.

Thor: that all you got?

Issei manifests the mask.

Issei: let's amp it up.

The released more of their strength, Issei boosted a couple of times and their charged up his lightning. Issei transfered the power to Mjolnir and they threw the weapons at each other. Issei caught strom breaker and Thor caught Mjolnir, Issei grounded the lightning by planting his tail, Thor was actually pulled along with Mjolnir and planted his feet in the ground to stop the momentum. They look at the weapons they hold and then at each other.

Thor: no no give me that, you can have the little one.

Issei: hmp. Ok.

They exchange weapons and start fighting again. Ahri spoke to Sif.

Ahri: now that was kind of funny haha.

Sif: *sigh* Thor does love his axe.

Ahri: he got that because he knew Issei could take Mjolnir and beat him with his own weapon.

Sif got a bit angry at the little jab towards Thor.

Sif: hey hey, that's a god you're making fun of.

Ahri: my apologies but it is true. The hammer sees them both as worth wielders so it'll just back and forward between them, it'll be a tug of war match.

Sif: can't argue with that.

Ahri: also Issei has ascalon so....

Sif: are you saying that he could beat thor?

Ahri: no. I'm IMPLYING that he will.

Sif:..... you're dead.

She swings her sword but Ahri uses Sonido to appear behind her, she created a chakra sphere, it's high pitch sound alerted Sif and she kicked backwards, she hit Ahri's arm and redirected the sphere to the side. Sif turned around and raised her sword which was immediately knocked out by ascalon hitting it.

Both ladies look at Issei who winked towards Ahri.

Issei: show her what you can really do honey!!

Ahri: right on!

Both ladies pick up their swords and start to duel. The sounds of metal vs metal resonating through the arena.

Ahri: hey I could use your opinion, do you think I would look good as a blonde?

Sif: I see no reason you wouldn't, Thor does it.

Thor: the one thing I ask you to keep to yourself and you tell everyone!