part 41: hollow beast.

As soon as everyone saw the beast, they were frozen from fear, the hollowfied trihexa no longer had 7 heads, several tails and an ape like body, it's now bipedal and it resembles a Vasto Lorde, more reapers attacked and they were no match, Ophis joined the fight in her dragon form and despite the size of trihexa, it was fast. Ophis is showing pure rage, a tear in reality opened above the beast and a pillar of flame erupted from it followed by great red who is revealed to be the one unleashing the fire, trihexa didn't expect that and was sit, it let out a truly loud hollow screech, Ophis took the change to blast it, it broke off one of it's horns, everyone watched hoping it'll revert it back to it's old form so that they may seal it away but that sliver of hope disappeared as soon as the horns grew back. The beast healed as fast it's legend foretold. 666 looked at great red and disappeared from everyones sight, they see the hollowfied trihexa appear above great red and kicked it straight down, great red fell like a meteor and landed in the stadium right infront of the others, Ophis being in the form of an Asian dragon is more flexible than great red, trihexa can use Sonido but it's movements are predictable, Ophis can think more clearly and dodge attacks, great red only did stunts in the dimensional gap thus has far less experience in battles. Great red looked at Issei and Ahri but saw the look of pure regret on his face. Not only did it show the regret it also guilt. Issei looked at him with an apologetic look. Great red blinked then just got back up, with a powerful flap of his wings he flew up and teamed up with Ophis.

Great red: let's force it into the dimensional gap!

Ophis: right!

They flew side by side, trihexa used Sonido and appeared behind great red, they expected that and instantly turned around, they grabbed it by it's arms and flew straight up into the rift between the two dimensions, once they did trihexa broke out of their grip and fired a cero which it missed, from below everyone could see the 3 most powerful beings locked in death battle, they held nothing back now, the power radiating with every movements was astonishing, it kept the rift open and exposed the underworld to their power, everyone is silent until Issei stood up and spoke up.

Issei: Cao Cao, Vali and Saji.... I need to talk to you 3. They stepped forward.

Cao Cao: yeah?

Issei: your balance breaker, what's the eighth ability?

Cao Cao: power nullification but it won't work on the beast, it's too strong....

Issei: that's not the only reason...is it?

Cao Cao whispered it into his ear.

Cao Cao: it only works on women temporarily.

Issei: get ready to use it.

Cao Cao widened his eyes and looked at everyone then towards Ahri.

Ahri: Issei if you have a plan then tell all of us.

Issei: I'm coming up with one, I need you to help everyone evacuate, those two got it occupied for now, he have a small window of opportunity. Saji, I'll need you to link us, Vali and Cao Cao, I'll boost our power to it's limit and we join the fight.

Ahri: we're going to help too.

Issei: get the people to safety first, priority number one.

They hear another screech from the hollow beast, it's having a tough time against the two of them, it looks at the two dragons who are here to kill it.

Great red: DIE!!

The beast let out a low growl and turned it's head towards him. It gave off so much blood lust.

Ophis: KILL IT!!

They charged at it, trihexa grabbed them by their necks and slammed their heads together, the shockwave generated from the force was felt like a mountain fell on top of them.