part 8: I've become so numb.

After Issei fell asleep, he saw the image of the fox from before in his dream.

He saw it's 9 tails become one, it walked up to him so calmly and looked at him straight in his eyes for a few seconds but it felt so much longer than that to him

He saw it's 9 tails become one, it walked up to him so calmly and looked at him straight in his eyes for a few seconds but it felt so much longer than that to him. The fox then went behind Issei, to Issei's surprise the woman from before came up from behind him, he looked in her direction.

 The fox then went behind Issei, to Issei's surprise the woman from before came up from behind him, he looked in her direction

Issei: who..are you?

The woman smiled gently.

Woman: find me.

Issei: how? I don't even know who you are. Please tell me.

Woman: before it's too late. Please! I need you.

She says as she faded away and is replaced by the creature she was when he fought her. It was too close and Issei couldn't defend himself as the creature bit Issei on the same shoulder as before.

Issei woke up in shock, clutching his shoulder, cold sweat on his forehead and breathing rapidly. His eyes darted everywhere thinking that the creature was here but after seeing nothing, he calmed down but in a way disappointed that the woman wasn't there. He laid back down and his arm felt a familiar bump, he saw that someone was under his blanket and suddenly had hope that it was the woman. He slowly removed the blanket and saw long black hair, he thought it was the woman and removed the whole blanket from joy but found Akeno in his bed and looking at him. His expression went from joy to disappointment. She was wearing her see through lingerie, Issei saw and covered her body.

Issei: oh it's you.

Akeno: you seem disappointed...

Issei: .......What are doing here? I locked the door for a reason.

Akeno: I couldn't help it, I wanted to check up on you to make sure that you were okay, you got hurt by that creature yesterday.

Issei: thanks but I'm fine. Asia healed me remember?

Akeno: physically......you were having a bad dream, weren't you?

Issei: having bad dreams is nothing new for me.