part 17: more answers

As Issei retired, he blacked out and woke up a few hours later in a bed, he looked around and saw that he's in a medical room. He was about to get up until..

Sairorg: don't move, your bones are fractured and some are even broken.

Issei turned his head and saw Sairorg laying in the adjacent bed.

Issei: hey....

Issei was still drowsy.

Sairorg: the adrenaline wore off, they gave you meds to help you heal faster. You'll be okay.

He said smiling. Issei despite being under the influence spoke up.

Issei: how are you feeling?

Sairorg: I'm fine but the question is...are you?

Issei: huh?

Sairorg: I noticed that there's some bad blood between you and my cousin Rias.....want to talk about it?

Issei:..........

Sairorg: well if you ever do then you know where to find me. Thanks for keeping your promise. That was one hell of a fight. What was power you used anyway?

Issei: once I get all the answers... I'll tell you over a drink....or several.

Sairorg could tell that the way he spoke wasn't because of the drugs, it was emotional pain.

Sairorg: deal but you have to tell me the whole story.

Issei: ..... that's what the several drinks are for, name the time and place.

Sairorg: when you're ready. I'll wait.

Issei: thank you.

He closed his eyes and blacked out again.

Sairorg: so how long are you going to keep hiding there Rias?

Rias enters the room.

Rias: you knew I was there?

Sairorg: yup, care to give some answers as to what happened?

Rias walks over to Issei, she held his hand. She was looking depressed.

Rias: I happened....I said something I shouldn't have.....

Sairorg: .......

Rias: you're not going to ask me anything?

Sairorg: ....no... I have a feeling I shouldn't pry....

Rias just climbs onto Issei's bed and cuddles him while weeping. Sairorg could tell that whatever happened could not be hidden for long.

(Ddraig: Rias Gremory...after everything that has happened you still have the audacity to even come near by partner and then hold him as if he's a toy?!! GGGRRRRR. You're lucky that he's passed out and I'm stuck in the gear!!)

(Sairorg: people are completely honest when they are angry or drunk, Issei needs to let his anger out, this drinking session will be intense.)

Meanwhile with Azazel. After he made sure Issei was okay, he went to see Hades.

Hades: I assume you want answers regarding the hollow that is now a part of the red dragon emperor.

Azazel: exactly, are you willing to talk?

Hades: very well. If I don't then I know this would only cause more trouble than it's worth. I'll make it brief but tell me where did he encounter a Vasto Lorde or all hollows?

Azazel: in the familiar forest and is that what you call it?

Hades: yes, there are the low class hollows equal to a low ranking devil, they come in all shapes and sizes, different abilities like everything else in existence, they feed on souls of the living but when those aren't available they turn in each other, at times they even merge when their numbers reach a certain point. They reach a class called "menos" which has 3 types.