part 5: what do I do?

As Rossweisse exits the training area, she closed the door behind her, she wiped her tears and sees Issei standing there.

Rossweisse: I though you said that you were going to take a bath.

Issei: I was but I needed a minute to calm myself, I nearly took Kiba's head off......

Rossweisse: what's wrong?

Issei: a lot.....

Rossweisse: yeah.....

Issei: hey....thanks...

Rossweisse: for what?

Issei: for everything, I owe you big time. You told them what I was feeling.

Rossweisse: I wanted to remind them. You would have felt guilty for having to remind them yourself cause if you did then it would look like you did all that just so that they would owe you. Am I correct?

Issei: you're the same age as us yet wiser than everyone around you.

Rossweisse: thank you.

Issei: I'm going to go grab a drink, wanna join me?

Rossweisse: sure, we could both use one.

They head to the roof and enjoy a few drinks together under the moon light. A small bonfire was lit and it was very relaxing. It was calm and peaceful unlike what was happening in the training area moments ago.
Azazel had appeared with a flap of his 12 wings.

Azazel: having a drink without me?

Issei: the party doesn't start until you walk in.

He popped open a bottle and poured Azazel and Rossweisse a drink.

Azazel: thanks kiddo, you both look a bit better than before.

Issei: you should have seen it, Rossweisse here ripped them a new one, her response was absolutely savage.

Azazel: oh? Like what?

Issei: like how they are as dense as black holes with IQ as negative as the coldest ice spell.

Azazel spat his drink right in the fire which ignited the alcohol and turned the flame blue.

Azazel: HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHA *COUGH COUGH* HAHA* COUGH*!!.

Rossweisse: guys come on, it's not that funny......pft..hahaha

Issei: hahahaha.....*sigh*... I know they deserve it but I still kind of feel bad that they are in such a state right now.

Azazel: you're conflicted, aren't you?

Issei: understatement of the year, as much as I hate them for what they did and say to me, a part of me still cares.

Rossweisse: how come? I thought that you completely stopped loving them?

Issei: it's complicated. I've seen them at their worst and best, the way Rias comforts me when I was worried, her kindness, consideration, love, her kiss. I had a crush on her and I fell in love with her, the day I finally beat Riser and got her out of the marriage, she and I rode on the back of a Griffin, that was the first time that she kissed me, I unlocked my balance breaker with her help...just wish I did it a better way.

Azazel: well to be honest I did tell you to do that....sorry.

Issei: it's fine, after the recent show, Rias's mother showed up and asked me to protect her not as a pawn but as her lover. She and her husband already consider me as their son, Sirzechs and Grayfia see me as their future brother in law but after what happened....... I don't want to hurt them like that.... I still remember the time I made that clay sculpture of Rias.

hollow with a heart (re-write)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara