part 30: a note for a "hero"

Vali was summoned by Sirzechs for a discussion.

Sirzechs: Vali you have been our spy for over a year now but we noticed a lack of information regarding their plans and who their leader is.

Vali: I found only Ophis sitting among the old faction members and hero faction members. The sacred gear users disappeared but Cao Cao remaining and only one other became neutral.

Sirzechs: who is the other one?

Vali: the wielder of Absolute Demise. Livinia Reni has sided with the fallen but refuses to fight anyone. Ice princess was easy to convince but the others are no where to be seen.

Sirzechs: I see.

Vali: that's....all you can say? This is a serious concern.

Sirzechs: only Cao Cao is a threat, Ophis's goal is to go back to the dimensional gap. Their leader is still a mystery as is their plan.

Vali: you don't seem to care about the other sacred gear users.... what's going on?

Sirzechs: very well, Issei was sent by the heavens and by us to talk them into joining us. He convinced you and your team, we hoped that he could do the same with them. He's quite the negotiator.

Vali: but what happened to the gear users?

Sirzechs: they got hostile, Issei took them down in self defense one by one.

Vali couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Vali: he took them down all by himself?

Sirzechs: not at all. He had a partner besides Ddraig.

Vali: you're talking about Ahri.

Sirzechs: I am.

Vali: where are they now?

Sirzechs: at home, they accomplished their missions. All the gear users have been taken out. It'll make things easier for you to find out who is planning what.

Vali: right.

Vali leaves and the meeting ends. Vali remembers the note he was given by Issei. He didn't open it but thought that now is a good time to see Cao Cao. He goes to the chaos brigade headquarters and meets Cao Cao.

Cao Cao: what do you want white dragon?

Vali: I want to give you this.

He hands Cao Cao the note. He leaves Cao Cao alone, he opens the note and after a few seconds he is enraged. He went straight into the underworld. Vali never saw him like that and curiosity got the better of him, he picked up the note and read it.

You're no hero.
If you can prove that you are then meet me at agares stadium. I know you have a way to get there.
I'll be waiting.

Red dragon emperor.

Vali: damn it Hyoudo!

He went straight to the underworld and called Sirzechs. He informed him of Issei calling out Cao Cao and there will be a fight but Cao Cao is alone. Sirzechs informed Grayfia, Michael, Serafall and Azazel who showed up to the stadium. They see Cao Cao completely pissed off and yelling at the top of the lungs.

Cao Cao: I'M HERE RED DRAGON EMPEROR! FACE ME!

They were about to step forward when the air vibrated.

Cao Cao: huh?

Issei stood behind him.

Issei: I'm here, just stop shouting. Jeez.