part 28: cafe sweet Phoenix.

Issei and Ahri grew closer as time went by but he didn't accept the soul bond as fast as one hoped, he knew he was following the same pattern again, a woman shows interest and he falls for her too quickly, he did spend a lot of time with Ahri, he found himself unable to stay away from her, he kept things slow and steady, he also gave everyone their space, trained in his alone time. A month passed and it was time to go to college for those who graduated. Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki were all packed and ready to leave, Sona and Tsubaki had breakfast with their team, they said farewell and were assured that the team will handle everything, they aren't the only devils there after all. Akeno was with everyone else and was just about to leave.

Akeno: I'm so nervous.

Issei: you'll do great.

Akeno: thank you.

Rossweisse: will she be going to the same university?

Akeno: yeah, someone has to keep an eye on her, I visited her and she's well......really quiet. I kept her up to date on almost everything.

Kiba: almost?

Akeno: she asked about Issei but I didn't tell her anything. I didn't want to lie or hurt her. She's still my best friend.

Issei: sigh... Call us if things get out of hand. Can't let you bare so much responsibility all alone, college is a pain in the ass or so I've heard.

Akeno: hahaha sure, I'll let you guys know.

They said farewell to her, she went to Tokyo and stayed by Rias's side, Rias would occasionally breakdown, go quiet or something like that, Akeno could easily tell if it was because of all the college assignments or how things ended with Issei.

(Akeno: several breakdowns in only one month.... *Sigh*.... Looks like I'll have to use magic to make the professors give us passing grades. You just had to fuck up everything Rias....but then again....so did I. I didn't want to go to college a virgin and I could proudly say that I have a boyfriend.... Now I have to deal with all this, good thing I can handle it. It's time we show everyone and Issei that we can handle things on our own.)

Akeno would always stop Rias from teleporting to Kuoh. Rias tried calling Issei and each time Sirzechs, Grayfia or her parents would answer, they highjacked her communications, they warned her to not call or visit Issei, she disobeyed one day and her parents showed up in her dorm room, they saw Akeno already exhausted and had dark circles under her eyes.

Rias: mother, father? why are you here?

Zeoticus: we warned you.

Her mother placed a magical seal on her, she couldn't feel her magic.

Rias: no no no please!

Venelana: Rias he barely stopped himself from killing you when you attacked his bishop. This time he might not hold back. Look how tired Akeno is.

Rias looks at her.

Venelana: you need to focus on college, she wants to do the same but she can't because she's stopping you.
Akeno we're sorry that you had to do this on your own.

Akeno weakly stood up.

Akeno: no please don't apologize, it's okay.

Zeoticus: no it's not. We're going to help make things easier. We asked Ajuka for a little help. We created a software to stop Rias from contacting anyone she isn't supposed to.

He pulls out a USB drive and attaches it to Rias's laptop. The software is installed instantly.

Zeoticus: also that seal isn't an ordinary one, it'll know your intentions Rias, if you try to contact Issei directly or indirectly then it'll release a small EMP, it'll shut off the device. If you use your phone or laptop for assignments only then it'll leave you be. Akeno just contact us if she starts trouble. Don't hesitate. You're family too so call us.