part 42: the life of a fox.

Ahri retired as the champion, after the first song was released, she was asked to show her 9 crystal like tails in an interview.

More songs are already in the works when the script for the show is being written and locations are being set up.
The star guardians show was a bigger hit then the oppai dragon. Issei's completely new look and his achievements completely over shadowed his old perverted, his former lewd nature is just a foot note in history now. Ahri and Issei being the power couple were the gossip 24/7 but due to there popularity and the show, they had to work even when they are together but would frequently get away to have a little fun. There would be many days when he couldn't, he would either be busy working at the Cafe, teaching in Sona's school or training with his old team. He didn't want to make them think that he's neglecting them and Ahri didn't want to make her Ionian friends feel like that either so they gave each other plenty of space. Issei isn't a sage user like Ahri so his energy for his demanding routine was running out, between music production, the show, training, having personal space, Ahri, teaching and everything else....he had to let one or two things go. He left the cafe with a heavy heart, it's popularity didn't diminish as Ravel feared, in Issei's place came some of the past hosts of the boosted gear, they started living an honest life. Issei, Akeno and Rias taught them how to cook. They practiced their culinary skills and created a whole new atmosphere in the cafe, one that's just as alluring but unique in its own way. Issei's DJ skills advanced to the point where he would help record songs for Ahri, kai'sa, Evelyn and Akali. The 4 of them named their group K/DA. It had it's ups and downs but that's the life of pop stars/ actresses. Ahri had to deal with it a lot, she's an equally important member of K/DA but the lead role in the Star Guardians meant a lot of lines, doing rehearsals for both is a lot but working with people she knows very well and vice versa made it a lot of fun at times. After finishing rehearsal for the day, she went home.

She got more screentime than the villains do. Issei was happy with it. During a weekend Issei sent a text to Ahri after she finished rehearsals for another episode.

" My place tonight, keep the costume on"

Later that night they got intimate.

He supported her all the way, he let her vent her thoughts and frustrations, massaged her tense body, something they both loved. Ahri would mess around more than work at times, such as this.

 Ahri would mess around more than work at times, such as this