part 9: it gets worse.

Issei and Ddraig sat in silence until Ddraig had to sleep while Issei had to wake up. He awoke and sat on his bed, he felt his tears dripping. He silently cried, this is one of the things he hates the most, when he's alone he breaks down and feels vulnerable and the ones who made him stronger in the first place were also the ones who did this to him, he doesn't know if he should love them or not, leave them or not. His hands were shaking almost violently, he laid back down and clutched the blanket with a very a strong grip, Issei's chest was getting tight, his body was begging him to breath normal but his emotional instability was too strong. Suddenly he felt a hand touch his shoulder, his instincts kicked in and he jumped out of the bed and backed himself into the corner of the room. His breathing became shallow now and he was full of fear, he looked at the hand that touched him and saw that it was Irina's hand, she stood there shocked to her core at his reaction to her touch.

Irina: I'm...sorry....I didn't mean to..scare you Issei...

Irina felt bad for scaring him but seeing him broken like that was.....agony.
He slowly sat down in the corner and calmed down.

Issei: it's fine....just... don't sneak up...next time....*sniff*.

Irina: right....sorry..

Issei: so what do you need?

Irina: not going to lie, I need your forgiveness, we all do. I know you said you need space and I know I'm selfish for this but please.... forgive us. *Sniff*

Issei: why do you all do this to me?..... You know I'm not in a good place right now so why won't you all leave me alone? You're all just making it harder than it already is, it's been too much from the start and it's not getting any better.......

Irina: because we can't bare to see you like this.

Issei: then just don't look...

Irina: Issei I..... I'll leave.... Breakfast will be ready soon.

Issei: thanks but I'm not hungry....

Irina:....okay..

She leaves, Issei locks the door behind her and barricades it with the furniture. He goes back to bed and just lays there in the silence. He spent the whole day in his room, he just keep looking at his knife collection, felt the edge of each blade on his arm, some were sharper than most....they left cuts on his hands, forearms and fingers. Blood dripped from the cuts slowly but Issei didn't care, he only made sure that blood didn't fall on something that will be stained by it.

(Ddraig: it's getting worse).

He cleaned his blood stained blades and put them back in his box, he went to the bathroom and washed the blood off of him, the cuts clearly visible. He took out some bandage cloth from his bathroom cabinet and wrapped his cuts in them, he wept as he did so because it was becoming their habit to not leave him alone. He put on a long sleeve shirt, jeans then removed the furniture from the doorway, he unlocked the door and left his room. On his way out his parents ran into him.

Miki: and where have you been all day?

Gorou: it's around sundown now and you're going out? We saw Irina come down for breakfast alone, we still don't know what they see in you.

They started berating him with questions and comments. Issei was getting angry. He looked at them and his eyes flashed green, they both shut up and saw the rage in them, his once kind brown eyes were now dragon like and glowing green, they heard a deep growl coming from him.

Issei: ENOUGH!

He said only one word and they see a silhouette of a red dragon with green eyes right behind him, it lasted for only a second but it was enough, Issei then collapsed on one knee and clutched his chest, it was starting to hurt. His mother tried to help him up but Issei refused her help, he managed to stand up.