part 34: preparations

Rossweisse didn't turn into a vampire or a hollow, she's now part asgardian and part dragon, she learned dragonic magic. Got used to her new found strength and practiced controlling her emotions more, dragon experience emotions more deeply than others. Her magic reserves increased considerably. The blade Issei made was examined and his theory was correct, they tried using blood samples from different species, those with weak magic had little to no effect but the higher magic in the blood, the more it would improve. Ajuka personally examined it.

The blade grew in size but eventually stopped yet it's durability and sharpness continue to increase, the test dummies were cut down, Kiba tried to swing it but it was too heavy, he needs to lift more weights, Ahri decided to swing it and she cut through a block of wood as if there was no resistance whatsoever. She asked Issei about a name for it but Issei said that he'll let her choose one. Ahri called it the executioner's blade. It was befitting. Issei would sometimes regret making that blade, sure it helped saved everyone from Crom and grendal but he used Gasper's father's ashes. Yes he was his father by blood but not in the way that truly mattered, he remembers how his parents treated him prior to them seeing him turn into a hollow infront of them. He talked to Gasper about it but he simply told him that Vladi had it coming. He was a terrorist and a psychopath, this way he'll be useful and save lives. Issei felt peace and so did Gasper knowing that his mother was avenged and he didn't become consumed by revenge. He and Issei felt like brothers again.

Serafall saw the sword too and was interested in making one herself, she used what little spar time she had to research on how to make a weapon. She went to Sirzechs if he had a book or two on it, Sirzechs was curious but decided to mess with her.

Sirzechs: sure, there's a book on the shelf over there, the one with the sky blue cover.

She walked over to it. Sirzechs cast a spell on it and she didn't notice the name change, as soon as she pulled it out and read the cover...

Weapon making
For dummies
(A.k.a Serafall)
101

She threw the book at him as he ran away while crying tears of laughter. Serafall manipulated the tears and created ice needles out of each year that fell. Sirzechs experienced acupuncture by ice. He was paralyzed for a few moments, Serafall tickled him till he almost pissed himself.

A couple of days went by and everyone was training, preparing for what was coming. Ahri went back to Kyoto, she became Issei's queen finally and felt even stronger, she tried to learn about chakra, she mastered her hollow powers completely except for the cero. Issei was worried that he have to use both hollow powers and boosted gear simultaneously. He wasn't training with Ahri because he always gave her space and to not distract each other. He was currently training with Sairorg, increasing his stamina, practicing power control, increasing his base strength etc.

Sairorg: you're taking this seriously.

Issei: of course I am, there's an evil dragon army out there being led by Rizevim Lucifer who also wants to unleash 666 on our asses.

Sairorg: then let's continue. You want to use both powers simultaneously, correct?

Issei: no, I need to. I don't want that kind of power. Ddraig helps me when I use his power and I barely use my hollow side for periods of time.....

Sairorg: you're still afraid of it.

Issei: ....yes... Even when I mastered it...I still feel angry or just empty at times..

Sairorg: Issei I know it's because you're still angry towards her, believe me that hate isn't going away any time soon. You moved on and found a real woman. I met her at the meeting in your Cafe and you two are perfect. Do this for her. She found a new home... don't let her lose this one. She's happy here.