part 4: angry Valkyrie.

The next morning, Issei woke up earlier than usual and got out of bed, he noticed Akeno sleeping on the cold uncomfortable floor, he sighed. He gently picked her up and placed her on his bed, he got ready for school and made coffee for himself. As he sat there savouring every bitter drop, taking in the rich aroma, it was interrupted by Asia walking in.

Asia: oh good morning Issei.

Issei: .. morning..

Asia: I'm about to make some french toast, do you want some?

Issei: no thanks.

He didn't even make eye contact, he finishes his coffee then washes the mug, he puts the mug in its rightful place, grabs his bag then goes out the front door. As he walked to school, Ddraig spoke up.

Ddraig: never thought you would say no to her french toast.

Issei: I'm not hungry.

Ddraig:..... congratulations on being a free devil.

Issei: thanks. It feels good.

Ddraig: I'm proud of you Issei, you controlled your anger last night and still plan to uphold your promise to Sairorg but what about them during the match?

Issei: I'll protect them physically during the match but they should learn to defend themselves, they should have figured that out by now since they know that I won't willingly do it anymore.

Ddraig: I think the rating game is the least of their concern, I could tell that they all regret being so cruel.

Issei: too late for regrets, so the match begins soon, we need to train. Can the rook promotion armour do the job?

Ddraig: if we try hard enough.

Issei: I'll request a leave of absence from Sona, we'll train day and night if we have to and this time no power up from some stupid pair of tits.

Ddraig: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issei: Ddraig what's wrong? Is Vali here or something?

Ddraig: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY PARTNER?

Issei: the fuck Ddraig? What's gotten into you?

Ddraig: you! You just called the Gremory girl's tits stupid, the Issei I know would never call breasts stupid. Who are you? Am I in a genjutsu?

Ddraig was pacing in circles within the gear, that made Issei's eye twitch.

Issei: Ddraig this is the new me. I sold all my porn and made good cash. I actually made a huge profit...maybe I should become a business man.... My lust got me in this mess so yeah I'm done with tits, porn and such things of the like. I just feel empty inside.

Ddraig: this feels so unnatural.

Issei: I would agree if I felt anything at all right now.

Issei reached school before Rias or the others. He encountered the 2 pervs reading a magazine, he completely ignored them and went to class, the 2 pervs didn't even notice him walk right by. Some of the other students noticed that he came early and alone, they started asking questions as to why the girls weren't with him, Murayama and Katase ran up to him.

Katase: hey Hyoudo, where are Rias and the others?

Issei: don't know don't care. Now move, I got to get to class and I don't want to deal with bullshit first thing in the morning.

His cold stare scared them.

Murayama: what did you do to them?

Issei: nothing and a piece of advice, stay out of it, now get out of my way!