part 3: no more.

Issei: what are you two apologizing for?

They let go.

Sirzechs: you know very well why, it's cause of her that you're in this situation. As her elder I apologize on her behalf.

Issei: it's not your fault so why apologize?

Grayfia: it's because we asked you to save her months ago, we asked you to risk your life and it's because of us that you're hurting Issei.

Issei: heh.... That wouldn't have made a difference, I would have saved her either way and fought Riser.

They looked in his eyes, they were devoid of any life, emotion...just a cold and empty gaze.

Sirzechs: Issei.....what did she do to you?

Issei: let me die, let Asia die and ripped my heart into pieces just because I didn't say " I love you " the right way apparently and said that she regrets turning me into her pawn and that Riser is now a worthy candidate for her love.

Both devil king and queen gasp and their eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

Grayfia: ....she didn't...

Issei: ask Rossweisse and Ravel. They saw and heard the whole thing.

Sirzechs: Issei please tell me how we can make it up to you. Anything at all.

Issei: anything?

Grayfia: just name it.

Issei: then....please make me a free devil.

Both were stunned by his request.

Issei: you're surprised by my request, well I can't blame you. You know what? let's just forget about it. You two want a drink? I got vodka, whiskey and Brandy. I could use one or a few.

Grayfia was shocked by his words, drinking?

Grayfia: Issei you're really making us worry about you.

Issei: sorry.....I don't mean to.

Sirzechs: we know, Issei you need to talk to us about it.

Issei: Azazel told you everything right? As did I. I don't know what else there is to talk about.

Grayfia: we can talk about how you feel.

Issei: hehe.. how I feel? I feel numb, I feel apathy.

Grayfia: you pushed your emotions deep down, don't bottle them up.

Issei: I didn't, I just went numb.

Sirzechs then noticed that the dirty posters were gone, his magazines and dirty movies on his shelves are gone too.

Sirzechs: Issei...did you do some cleaning?

Issei: oh that, a bunch of collectors wanted all that stuff so I sold it. I think it's time that I outgrew my lust.

Both were shocked once again.

Grayfia: Issei...this isn't you...

Issei: the old me should never have been who I was before. The old me was a damn fool for ever loving them.

Sirzechs: Issei....

Issei: and because of that, I'm done loving your sister or her peerage, I only trust Rossweisse, Ravel, you two and Azazel. You 5 are the only ones who care and that's the reason I'll continue to help you when you need me... Oh wait there's also Sairorg and Saji... I can't believe I forgot to mention them. So yeah the 7 of you I do trust.