part 45: family and a friendly game.

20 years later.

Yoruichi created her own version of Sonido, she called it flash step. She learned the art of ninja from Akali and she learned to transform into a cat just like her mother, her sister leone is a brawler type, stealth isn't her thing.

Yoruichi.

Leone.

Tio had her mother's long hair and seductive body, her mother is a sadist while she is like her grandfather Barqial, a masochist.

(A/n: he really is, you can read the light novel and find out.)

Any physical punishment was straight up useless against her. She did inherit her father's dragonic blood thus giving her the power to turn into a dragon. Same as for their 2 sons. Dante and Virgil and Virgil's son Nero.

Arthur's and Emily's daughter.
Artoria Pendragon.

Akagi and Kaga. A.k.a Issei's and Ahri's daughters.

Issei didn't like it when they dress so seductively but they are grown women now, he kept quiet about it but he would tear anyone a new one who gazed at them with lewd intentions, they reminded him of his old self so he's more than willing to beat the shit out of them. Ravel trained in her free time and continued to get stronger, her flames were so hot that they turned blue, she learned partial transformation, her feathers turned blue as well.