Chapter 8: Savannah's awake

THIRD PERSON POV

After two days, Savannah's eyes fluttered opened, looking around confused, Rhiannon who was checking on her found her awake and alerted everyone except Alexandros . The doctor did their usual checkup and told her what happened with the help of Rhiannon.

SAVANNAH POV

Everything came flooding back after being told of what happened, I started to sit up only to feel a sharp pain in my abdomen, causing me to groan, which caught everyone in the room by surprise, "are you crazy? lay back down, we already have Alexandros angry, we don't need to make him anymore angrier, that run he went on, did him no good" Rhiannon said.

"Where is he now?" I asked "well, he-" Rhiannon started to say but was cut off by the sound of the door opening, Making us turn to the door where it revealed Alexandria, he walked in like he owned the place, well technically he does but that's not the point, he glared at Rhiannon "get out, I told you that I don't want to you guys near her, you've done enough" Alexandria snapped.

"Alexandros, she is just here to check up on me, you don't need to be so harsh" I said "you were nearly killed, do you get that?" He said "yeah, but Rhiannon was the one who saved me, instead of blaming her, you should be thanking her" I stated  "but-" Alexandros started but I cut him off "no, I don't want to hear anything from you, unless you're apologizing to Rhiannon and also thanking her" I stated.

I'm not going to win, am I?" Alexandros asked "not a chance" I responded, he sighed "Rhiannon I am sorry and thank you for saving Anna" he said Rhiannon smiled in awe and nodded "see that wasn't so bad" I  smiled " umm I gotta go, excuse me" Rhiannon said and everyone left.

"You know you're the first person to ever speak to me like that and get away with it, but do keep in mind that will not always be the case" he said staring at me instensely, is it bad that I'm so turned on, "love, I can smell your arousal" he smirked, causing me to blush. He chuckled "you know when I was attacked, I realized something" I said.

" Yeah, and what's that?" He asked "that my sister doesn't even know that I was alright" I paused,  he looked disappointed like that's not what he was hoping to hear "and I also realized that you have been up front with me about your feelings but I wasn't, I was stubborn and determined not to let you in, as I was afraid and I'm not saying that I am not afraid still because I am, but I can say this I really do care for you, but if we're going to do this we go at my Pace" I said he smiled ND leaned down ND smashed his lips on mine, I was shocked at first but soon I closed my eyes and responded to him.

After a few minutes we pulled apart "was that too fast?" He asked "no, I could get used to that, actually" I said biting my lips "I would suggest you don't do that, love" Alexandros said looking at my lips. I eased my lip out. Then the door opened and in came the king and queen "oh Savvy, I'm so happy that you are alright, you had us so worried" the queen said.

"There's no need to worry, I'm fine" I responded "that's good, dear" the king said, "well, we'll leave you guys to continue doing what you were doing before we walked in" Queen Thea smirked and they both walked out.

Alexandros chuckled "get some rest" he said  and kissed me on my forehead  I nodded and almost instantly I fell asleep.