Chapter 14: information

Savannah POV

Waking up feeling like I got ran over by a train, I turned to my left and saw Alexandros with his head down, I ran my fingers through his hair, which made him look up at me  I gave him a small smile, " thank goodness," he said "what happened?" I asked and he went on to explain everything to me.

"I thought I was going to lose you  like I lost Gianna" he said "Gianna?" I asked he seemed to realize what he said "it's nothing" he said "no, it's not nothing, it's something, tell me" I said pouting knowing he can't resist, he sighed and started explaining.

Oh my, why is this the first time I'm hearing about this Gianna? "Hey, you are not going to lose me, not ever, ok?" I said he nodded "good, cause I am here to stay, you're going to have to learn to deal with my annoying ass" I smiled "are you going to let me see that ass?" He asked smirking I gasped "Alex!" I exclaimed which made him chuckle "get some rest, love" he said "I just woke up" I said getting up out of the bed.

Then it hit me, I still have not spoken to Rhiannon about mating. "I need to speak with Rhiannon" I said "about what?" He asked " just something" I said " you can talk to me about that something" he said " I know but I would rather speak to Rhiannon, you know girl talk" I said.

"Okay, I got it, I'll  go get her" he said "thank you, while you're at it , get Milena too" I smiled he nodded and walked out.

After a few minutes, Rhiannon and Milena walked in "I'm so glad you're feeling okay" Milena said "yeah, we had to stop Alexandros from going to your pack and slaughtering him and anyone who dares to stand in his way" Rhiannon said "he was that mad?" I asked they nodded "yep, but we managed to calm him down enough to not kill your ex-mate" Milena said "so, what did you want to talk about?" Rhiannon asked which caused me to blush "uh...um... I wanted to know more about mating with a lycan" I said with my eyes averted then they started squealing "finally!"Rhiannon exclaimed which caused me to look at her "we've been waiting for you to decide to well you know" Milena said smiling.

"I'm surprised that he waited 8 months for you to be ready, when are you planning to do it?" Rhiannon asked  "I don't know, I was hoping you would inform me about how the mating works" I answered "oh ok" Milena said "well first thing first when you start the mating process, you first start with the sex and in between that he marks you" Rhiannon said "so I can't mark him?" I asked "you can, after you turn into a lycan "why not when I'm a werewolf?" I asked "according what we were told, while his bond with you is strong , yours would be weak" Milena said "oh okay, when do I turn?" I asked "about 3 hours after the mating process is complete, you'll be asleep for a week, where you'll transition into a lycan" Rhiannon answered "anything else?" Milena asked "just one, how will I look after?" I asked " well after waking up you'll have red eyes, and your sharp canines will be out, that simply means your lycan is half in control  but after giving your lycan full control then shifting back into human your eyes will be gold" Milena said.

"Okay I got it, thanks" I said "no problem, I can't wait to see how you would look as a lycan" Rhiannon said and they walked out of the room. I decided to get up and go take a shower