Chapter 1: Mates With The Alpha

SAVANNAH POV

Playing videogames with my little sister Sarah is not how I thought I would be spending my birthday, yes it is my 18th birthday, I'm of the age to find my mate, hopefully it's not an asshole, oh did I forget to mention that I'm a werewolf? Well I'm a werewolf and I live in the Crescent Moon pack with my dad, my little sister Sarah, my evil stepmother and her evil daughter Raelon.

"Savvy, are you excited to meet your mate?" Sarah asked while focusing on the game, we were playing Call of Duty. "honestly? I don't know, there's a possibility that he might not be in the pack, so I may not meet him today" I answered "Well, I'm sixteen and when I turn eighteen, I sure as hell hope that my mate is not in this hell hole of a pack where I have to see those two bitches and our asshole of a father, has he even wished you happy birthday, I bet he doesn't even remember" Sarah said.

yeah we don't have a happy family as you can see, ever since our mom died, our dad went into depression , only thinking about how he lost his mate and not how we had lost our mother, when I was just nine and Sarah was just seven years old, ever since I had been picking up the slacks, ensuring that Sarah still had someone by her, I practically became the mother figure for her, I had to work part time jobs  to earn money to feed the both of us, while our deadbeat dad became useless, and would come home late asking for his dinner, but the same way he started to treat us, we gave him back that treatment, hell we don't even call him dad anymore we call him by his first name.

He then went onto marry that skank, and things just got worse, I think he thought if he gave us a new mother along with a sister, we would forgive him, but soon he realized that it was not case, anyway "hey ever wondered what it would be like to enter the Dark Forest?" I asked  Sarah " are you crazy? that place is infected with lycans, the minute we enter we'd be dead" Sarah replied "I know but what if we went in there and lived? man we would've made history" I said.

"Sarah and Savannah, get down here now!" Victoria our stepmother yelled Sarah and I looked at each other and sighed "coming!" Sarah yelled and we went back to the game, I killed Sarah "no! That's not fair, you cheated" Sarah said " no I didn't, anyway let's go see what the old hag wants" I said, we both went downstairs and into the living room, I smelt vanilla and rain, weird combination but it works cause it smells heavenly.

" Okay, we're here, so what do you want?" Sarah asked my eyes instantly  fell on the alpha family, there were the Luna who is  Kimberlee mate of Alpha Jonathon along with their two children Hayley, she's sweet, friends with Sarah, and then there's Jackson future Alpha, pack's heartthrob with his blonde hair and blue eyes, and he is where the scent is coming from, and it has my wolf going crazy which could mean one thing, I found my mate, " well, I called you down here to celebrate with us" Victoria said smiling "why, did we tell you we want to celebrate whatever you're celebrating with you?" Sarah asked "we told you, we are not apart of your family"  I said "now if you'll excuse us, we have a rematch game to get to" Sarah said.

Jackson was still staring at me, as we turned to leave "wait!" Raelon exclaimed "What now?" Sarah asked " well you know I'm of Alpha blood?" Raelon asked "so?" I asked "well the alpha family has decided that I am the best suitable person to become the next Luna, therefore Jackson here and I will mate" Raelon smiled I always knew she was a bitch but this is just low, he's my mate.

"well, congratulations, you deserve her" I said and with that Sarah and I walked back upstairs and had that rematch which I won, of course.