Chapter 18:

Savannah POV

"Do you have everything you need?" Alexandros asked "babe, calm down, I'll be back before you know it and then after you'll have me all to yourself" I said "promise?" Alexandros said " I promise, I love you" I said "I love you too baby girl" he smiled and kissed me.

"You'll find a black Mercedes Benz, when you're outside the forest, with Onyx, he'll be going with you since you are so adamant on me not coming with you and babe please don't cause too much trouble... Wait no, I take that back cause as much trouble as you want" he said I smiled and kissed him one more time and left.

I ran out of the forest, when I got there I saw the Mercedes Benz with Onyx, Onyx and I have become good friends during the past months, he's actually  nice , I have to say my man has good taste, we  got in the car and drove off while driving I put on some music.

It was about a few hours, when we reached my old pack, I called Sarah and told her that I am here,we saw her walk out of the house, so Onyx and I grabbed our bag and got out of the car, locking it, I went over to her, we hugged, "you look different, more beautiful, and your eyes they're gold, are you wearing contacts?" She asked

"No I'm not wearing contacts" I said "then how?" She asked "I'm a lycan now, " I answered "you're joking right?" She asked "nope" I said "how?" She asked "let's head inside" I said she led me to her room, ensuring that no one saw me, not that I cared, none of them couldn't take me on, especially with Onyx here.

I looked at Onyx, he shook his head no, I sighed, Onyx doesn't want her as his mate. I'm all out of options.

I told Onyx he could stay in my old room, while I stay with Sarah. "So tell me" Sarah said.

"Tell you what?" I asked, "what happened to you" she said I explained everything to her

"So you're a lycan now and  you're mated to lycan prince and you're a lycan princess and Onyx is a lycan guard, is he mated to anyone?" Sarah asked "no" I answered "you think he would like me?" She asked  I looked at her sadly "I'll take that as a no" she said "I'm sorry sweetheart, I asked him earlier he said no, but don't worry will find someone" I said "ok it's late we should get some sleep" Sarah said I nodded and got ready for bed.