Chapter 6: Hurt

SAVANNAH POV

For the whole week, everyone has been trying to talk to me about being a chosen mate, but I refuse to even think about it much less talk about it why won't they get it into their heads? I don't want another mate, they have to understand that I'm not ready to be in a relationship as yet and Alexandros keep sending me gifts trying to persuade me but I kept saying no, I could see that he was getting angry but he tried to control it.

I walked downstairs and into the lounge room here everyone were well everyone except Alexandros were speaking but as soon as they saw me they stopped. and stared at me. I saw Brianna get up and started to walk towards me glaring, she stopped in front of me " this is all your fault" she said " what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Brianna, no" Rhiannon said " no, she deserves to know how much of a bitch she is being to Alexandros," she said " me a bitch? You don't even know me" I responded  " I know you enough to know that you are being a bitch to someone who don't deserve it, Alexandros has been nothing but kind to you, all you do is reject him over and over again, you don't deserve him, hell I don't know what he sees in you, he literally tore apart his bedroom and we had to replace it and it's all because of you, why don't you do us all a favor and leave" Brianna snarled.

 I felt a tear  rolled down my cheeks and tears just kept coming, Brianna walked away,  I looked at everyone " excuse me, I have to go" I said and ran out of the lounge room, out of the castle and straight into the forest with the intent of leaving this place for good, I have no idea why they kept me here when they did not want me there in the first place.

As I ran deeper into the forest, I heard growls coming from the left which made me run faster but I knew that I could never outrun a Lycan, the next thing I know I was face planted on the ground, and a heavy weight fell on me, it turned me to face it, uh oh, it's a Lycan and this one does not look friendly, the next thing I  know I screamed bloody murder as he slashed my stomach and now I was losing blood rapidly,  and since I'm going to die, I think it's best if I at least admit it to myself, I had started caring for Alexandros.

I was about to lose consciousness when the unfriendly Lycan was thrown off me by Rhiannon, the Lycan saw her and he backed off and left, that's when I lost consciousness.

RHIANNON POV

Alexandros is definitely going to kill us for letting her get hurt, Brianna was wrong in what she said, because everyone knew including Alexandros that Savvy cared for him deeply, she just won't admit it to herself,  the only reason she won't admit it to herself was because she was hurt before, we all including Alexandros agreed to give her some time. We all knew that Brianna did not like Savvy because she was a werewolf.

she thought that if Gianna was still alive then we wouldn't be dealing with this, Gianna was Alexandros's first chosen mate but she rejected him and ran off which got her killed by some rebel Lycans. but we couldn't find her body. I know for a fact that if Savvy were to die, he would be much worse than he was  when Gianna died.

He enjoyed the chase, something he didn't have to do before, Savvy was different, she kept him on his toes, the reason we stopped trying to talk to Savvy about being a chosen mate was because Alexandros had asked us to stop because it wasn't helping his case, we soon realized that what he was saying was true, because the more we tried, the more she acted stubborn.

so we stopped, we watched Alexandros and her together, they were always talking with a smile on their face. But then Brianna decided to open her mouth, possibly spoilt it, Man Alexandros going kill us so fast that we barely feel it, but Brianna, it is going to be slow and painful. we try to avoid getting Alexandros angry, trust me, his temper is much worse than the King's.

Today is going to get interesting real quick, Alexandros is going to be here in just an hour. I got her  to the infirmary, where they quickly sprung into action.