Chapter 10: Training

Savannah POV

Waking up and Alexandros face Is definitely the best way to wake up, he was still asleep, so I decided to wake him up with kisses, I did just that but as soon as my lips touched his, he turned it into a full blown make out session, should have known "I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning" Alexandros  smiled.

"Get up, it's time to get ready and I'm hungry" I said "I know something that can fill you up" he smirked with mischief shining in his eyes I looked deadpan at him "that's not going to happen, not until I say, I'm ready and I'm not" I said getting up off the bed and went into the bathroom, I showered and brushed my teeth then walked out in a towel and went into the closet, Alexandros watching me the entire time.

I got dressed in a long sleeve blouse, a pair of jeans shorts and a pair of slippers, I let my hair out, when I walked out of the closet, I find that Alexandros left.

I walked downstairs to the dining room where breakfast was being served, "good morning" I said as I sat down "good morning sweetheart" Queen Thea responded with a small smile on her face and soon everyone responded, Alexandros then came down with Rhiannon behind, there were only two seats left one to the left of me and one  beside Ryker I saw Rhiannon smirked and rushed passed Alexandros and took the seat beside me which caused Alexandros to growl and glare at Rhiannon who had a smug look on her face, everyone at the table looked amused, this is not new to us.

Alexandros ended up sitting with Ryker but he wouldn't stop glaring at Rhiannon, which made us laugh.

"You have got to learn to share Alexandros" Rhiannon smirked "no, I don't" Alexandros said.

We ate and talked among each other "so when are you guys planning to fully mate?" Queen Thea asked which caused me to choke, "Mother, that's for us to decide, and that is between Anna and I" Alexandros stated "I know but I am way too excited" she said.

We finished eating, "wow, Alexandros has yet to take notice of your outfit"Rhiannon whispered, which made me shush her not wanting Alexandros to hear, "why do you think I was quick to sit here, wouldn't want a repeat of what happened last time" Rhiannon said reminding me when I wore a short dress and a guy started hitting on me, which made Alexandros extremely jealous, that he nearly killed the guy, I had to calm him down. "It's not that short, it's mid thigh" I whispered "what are you two whispering about?" Alexandros asked "nothing" I was quick to say which caused him to raise one of his eyebrows, I smiled at him innocently.

After breakfast, we went about our day, Alexandros had some business to do, so he wasn't here Ryker and the rest were training and I am here watching them, they are so graceful even when fighting I was in complete awe "hi, I'm Onyx, warrior, so what is a werewolf like you, doing in such a dangerous place?" Onyx asked eyeing me with interest which made me feel uncomfortable.

"That would be none of your business" I responded sassily "ah, sassy, I like that" he said " can you like excuse yourself from here, that would be much appreciated" I said " nah, I think I'm going to stay here and chat with you" he responded "I think you misheard what I said I do not want to talk to you or be near you, and if you don't listen, you'll be in a lot of trouble"I said "who's going to punish me?" He smirked " the prince" Ryker said walking up to us, Onyx looked at him "the prince?" He repeated "yes, she belongs to him, and you know he gets if he's pissed off, and I'm sure you would not want to be in that line of fire, so If I were you I would listen to the pretty lady when she says to leave her alone" Ryker said coldly, Onyx looks at me in terror, wow if I knew that mentioning Alexandros would do that, I would have done it ages ago, man, I'm slow.

I really need to get with the program, Onyx quickly walked away "you okay?" Ryker asked "yes, I'm fine now, thank you" I responded.

"I think I'll stay with her" Milena said walking up to us "I think that's a good idea" Ryker said then walked away, Milena sat down beside me. "I have to admit the guys are good looking" I said "nope, rule number 1 of being mates with a lycan, never look at any other guy, it will cause trouble, possibly death to the unsuspecting" Milena stated "wait, so you mean I can't even say that a guy is handsome even though I don't have any interest in them?" I asked "that is correct" Milena said "man, this is bogus" I said " I mean why would you want to do that, when you have your mate?" Milena asked " it's a thing, we look, we judge" I said  Milena nodded in understanding,  "so everyone does this back home" she asked "no, just my sister and I" I answered.

"You miss her" she said "yeah,  I am not happy that I left with those people" I said.