Chapter 13: Pain

Savannah POV

I woke up to Alexandros spooning me, I chuckled and quietly got out of bed, I went in the closet and picked out my outfit for the day.

I then went into the bathroom and did my daily routine, I got dressed and walked out quietly, not wanting to wake Alexandros up "I'm awake, you can stop creeping around" Alexandros said "how?" I asked "I woke when you got out of bed" he answered. I walked over to him and pecked him on his lips "good morning" I smiled "good morning love" he smiled kissing me " I love you" he said I smiled "I love you too" I responded which made him kiss me more, just then a knock on the door distracted us.

"Come in" I said Brianna peeped in "breakfast ready," she said "thanks, we'll be there soon" Alexandros said, she nodded and left.

"Get up, it's time for breakfast" I said pulling away, which made Alexandros groaned "I expect to see you at breakfast, don't you dare go back to sleep" I said walking out, I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. But while I was eating, I felt a stab of pain in my abdomen which made me groan, everyone looked at me as the pain got worse. "Savannah, are you alright?" The king asked "no" I managed to get out before my hand flew up to where my neck and shoulders met, and then I blacked out.

Thea POV (Alexandros' mother)

When Savannah blacked out, Ryker was quick to catch her " get Alexandros and someone call the doctor!" Judias my mate yelled, I was fanning Savannah when Alexandros rushed down "what happened?" He asked "we don't know, she just started holding her abdomen groaning in pain, and then after her hand flew to her neck, and then she fainted" Rhiannon said.

The doctor rushed in and told us to place her in a bed, so we headed to get bedroom with her in alecandros' arms, he then placed her on the bed, then moved away, to let the doctor do his job.

The doctor checked her then sighed "was she feeling sick since she woke up?" The doctor asked "no, she was fine when she woke up and she was fine yesterday too" Alexandros answered worriedly.

"Has she met your mate, before coming here?" The doctor asked " well yeah" Rhiannon said which made Alexandros growl, "he rejected her?" He asked "yes" Alexandros seethed he does not like her ex-mate, the doctor lifted her shirt, exposing her stomach which was a showcase if newly formed bruises, and that made Alexandros snap, he punched a hole in the wall, we're going to have to get that fixed "son calm down" Judias said.

"How can I?" Alexandros growled his eyes turning red, his lycan was close, Zoren, Lorenzo, Ryker and Judias moved closer to him, "just as I thought" the doctor said checking the bruise on where her shoulder and neck meets.

He turned to us "what is it?" Alexandros growled "her ex-mate mated and marked someone else, Everytime the mate does it, she will feel it" the doctor stated " oh dear, is there anything that can be done to prevent it from happening again?" Judias asked.

"She has to mate with someone else, there's nothing else that I can do, if this continues, she may die, I'm sorry, " the doctor said  "thank you doctor" Lorenzo said "of course" the doctor said and left.

"I swear I'm going to kill that bastard" Alexandros growled "no, you will not" Rhiannon said "think about Savvy, she would not be happy if you killed him" I said.

He calmed down some what, his eyes are not red again, "I'd like to be alone with her, please" he said , we nodded and walked out of the room.

"Poor dear" I said sadly "yeah, she doesn't deserve all that's happened to her" Milena sighed, she was always the sweet one in their little group.

"I hope my son, is okay, I'm worried for both of them, I don't think he'll be able to take another heartbreak" I said "first Gianna now Savannah" Brianna said sadly "Savannah will not die," I  said, Gianna and her was close, but Gianna made her choice, she chose to reject Alexandros, because she thought that he would beg her to be his mate but that did not happen so she got angry and ran off which got her killed by some rebel lycans, we got rid of.