Chapter 11: Pranks

Third POV

Sarah wasn't the same without her older sister, especially since she heard that she went in the Dark forest where the lycans lived, where she probably didn't survive, the Luna and Alpha lied to the pack about how she had done something bad, that's why she was kicked out, which was a lie, Sarah was angry and sad.

Raelon was a pain in the ass more than she was already, Victoria had successfully gotten what she wanted, Sarah completely under her control, something she could not achieve when Savannah was around.

Jackson was taking over his father's title, in a month, Sarah has been very quiet, everyone looks at her with pity in their eyes and she hated it.

Savannah POV

"Ahhh!" I screamed while running away from Zoren, I saw Alexandros turned around to face me as he probably heard me screamed, I head towards him, which caused him to smile, probably thinking I was coming to welcome him but instead, I hid behind him, which made him stop smiling and looked confused  " save me, Zoren is out to get me" I said and at that same time, ran towards us and stopped in front of Alexandros "let me at her" Zoren said "no, you will not go anywhere near her" Alexandros said trying not to laugh, "look what she did!" Zoren exclaimed "I think you look cute" Rhiannon laughed " yeah dude, all you need now is a dress and some high heel shoes" Ryker also laughed  "this is not funny!" Zoren exclaimed glared at me  Alexandros was laughing  "nice one, wish we had thought of that, how did you get to do that?"Alexandros asked laughing "he's a heavy sleeper" I responded "I'm going back to wash this off" Zoren said "I would recommend not using water," I said chuckling "why?" He asked "it's water proof makeup" I answered smirking.

Man if looks could kill, but that only made the others laugh even more "water proof makeup, man, this is gold" Ryker said taking a picture of Zoren.

"Come on babe, I'll help you remove it" Brianna said chuckling, and they walked off. Alexandros turned and wrapped his arms around me and leaned down and kissed me which I gladly responded to.

We pulled away "I missed you" I said "really..." He smiled "since you've been gone, she has messed with Lorenzo, and your father, and now Zoren" Ryker said "she actually scared Lorenzo" Rhiannon said "Don't remind me" Lorenzo said  "and she made your father freak out" Milena said "now your father looks at her as she is the devil incarnated" Ryker said "oh yeah and she totally handled Beatrice" Rhiannon said "I have been gone for a week and all this happens and how did you make my father freak out?" Alexandros asked "I had Rhiannon and Milena take me to buy the stuff I would need, but they didn't know what I was going to do, at first they didn't want to take me, but then I mentioned your name, and then they ended up taking me, after I made a romantic setting in your parents room, I had someone called him saying that your mother was waiting for him in his room and you should have seen his face  when he saw the room, I was dressed up too, in long white dress with fake blood staining it, claws, black lipstick smeared across my lips, fangs could be seen, pure black contact lens, black eyeshadow around my eyes and a long jet black wig, and I was deadly pale, romantic music playing in the background but as soon as I showed myself, I changed the music to match, with sound effects too, let's just say I had a good laugh" I chuckled

"You are evil, it's not easy to scare a lycan, you have guys, how did you manage to pull it off?"  Alexandros asked "my sister and I used to do it all the time" I answered sadly, "hey" Alexandros said hugging me.

We pulled apart from each other,   I peck him in his lips. The king and Queen walked in "hi"I smiled  "hello, my dear" Queen Thea smiled "hi" the king said grumpily, eyeing me carefully, which made the queen chuckled.

"Dear, it was only one time that she scared you" she said " I was not scared, I was just taken back" The King Judias said "sure, the frightful look you had when she scared you showed how taken back you were" the queen said.

Alexandros chuckled then pulled me away from everyone, carried me upstairs to his room, where he sat me down on his bed then proceeds to kiss me which I happily respond to, which quickly turned to a very heated make out session. Man I could stay like this forever, but I had to stop this before  it goes any further, but thankfully he pulled away.