Chapter 15: mated and transformation

Savannah POV

I was one hundred percent feeling better. I was sure that I am ready, and I want it to be tonight, while I'm feeling confident.

I got in bed, I had less clothes on than what I usually sleep in, just then Alexandros walked in and stripped and got in. He reached for me but I slapped his hand away and climbed on top of him, to which he was shocked, probably because I have never done, I leaned down and kissed him which he responded immediately.

I started to rub him down until I reached his boxers which I gripped tightly which caused him to pull away "what has gotten into you?" He smiled, I shrugged and started to kiss his neck making him groan "can't you figure out what I'm trying to say?" I asked as I continued to kiss down.

"Are you sure?" He asked "I have never been more sure than this" I said which made him flip me over, so he was on top.

He stripped me, well more tore my clothes off, well, you should know what happened.

After our session, I put on some clothes and got back into bed and kissed my man good night, I went to sleep. Alexandros really wore me out, he's a beast, I love it.

Rhiannon POV

Ryker and I had just finished our session and it seems like we were not the only ones getting it on, we could hear Savvy and Alexandros. I had a big smile on my face, really happy that savvy will be joining us soon, she will not be fragile to us again, it's been 2 hour since they stopped just one more hour to go before her Transition starts and I can't wait for it to to happen.

"She's gonna be one badass lycans, I tell you" Ryker said smirking "that's true, I can't wait" I said smiling "I bet, now let's get some sleep" Ryker said I nodded and we went to sleep.

~Two day later~

The girls and I had been checking up on Savannah every day, her hair is longer and Fuller, I have to say she was right in not wanting to cut her hair.

~Three days later~

Her body was more plump, her face is more refined, her lips had more pink colour to it, her eyelashes were longer.

~ One day later~

We parted her lips to see her canines, they looked sharp. I can't  wait.