Chapter 9: Spa and Date day

Savannah's POV

It's been three weeks since I've been stuck in the infirmary, and during those three weeks alot had happened. Alexandros and the others are on good terms again, Brianna snuck in my hospital room and apologized, and went on to explain why she acted as how she did.

We are learning to be friends slowly but surely, and I was discharged yesterday as my wounds were healed up, it took a lot out of my wolf, but Alexandros helped her healed me as he lent her some of his strength but the scars are always going to be there. Alexandros said that I could get rid of the scars permanently if we were fully mated, but I'm not ready for that, so I will stick with the scars a little longer.

But right now I'm currently hanging with Milena and the girls, painting our nails, and hair done, they wanted to cut my hair, that was a hell no from Alexandros, he kinda heard us talking, plus I didn't want my hair cut, I actually love my brown hair, and we also had a spa.

Afterwards I went to find Alexandros, completely forgetting that the only thing I had on was a robe. I found him and the boys by the inside pool, and they were shirtless, Alexandros was the epitome of fitness, those muscles, damn! And don't get me started on those oh so lickable abs "see something you like?" Alexandros said , I look up at his face to see him smirking " maybe, but then again I have seen better" I said looking at him.

He growled and his eyes darkened the next thing I know I'm flung over his shoulder and was going up the stairs, it seems like we have entered a room to be specific, his room.

He threw me on the bed causing me to bounce up and down, he climbed on top of me, bring my hands above my head successfully caging me, "you are mine and mine alone, now tell me who is he?" Alexandros snapped "who send it was only one?" I smirked and that made him even angrier ok this is where too much fun.

"Who are they?" He growled his eyes turned red, oh shit he's really mad" hey, calm down ok? I was only joking" I said "you better be" he growled and let my hands go but he was still angry, so I did the only thing I could think of I kissed him, he responded almost immediately.

I pulled away but it looks like he had other plans as he pulled me back into a kiss, not that I minded because kissing him was heaven.

After a minute he pulled away from me "come on, I want to take you somewhere" he said "Where?" I asked "it's a surprise" he said "I hate surprises" I said "well you will love this one, get dress, so we can leave" he said and then walked out of the room. I got up and changed since I had some clothes in here, I changed into spaghetti strap blouse and a washed out jeans, paired with a pair of converse, I flung a flannel shirt over my spaghetti strap blouse, and walked out of the room.

I went downstairs to see, Alexandros was already waiting for me, he looked at me and smiled "ready to go?" "Yep ,I just want to know where we're going" I said "no way, you will just have to wait until we get there" he said    "please, you know I hate surprises" I whined he didn't bother to answered me, he just flung me over his shoulder and left with me.

He put me in the passengers seat and buckled me up and then he entered from the driver's side and then we were off. "I swear you have problem with flinging me over your shoulder" I said "maybe I just like the view" Alexandros said "Alex!" I gasped.
"Alex?" He asked "yep Alexandros Is a bit of a mouthful" I responded.

He stopped the car in the middle of nowhere "ok, where are you taking me? Is this where you finally get rid of me? I know I can be annoying" I said " I am not going to kill you," Alexandros chuckled stepping out of the car. I got out too and shut the door, he glared at me which caused me to smirk.

Alexandros led me to a clearing that set up for a date, it was beautiful "this is so beautiful, you did this by yourself?" I asked "only for you" Alexandros said as he wraps his strong arms around me. "Shall we?" He asked which I nodded to.

Let's just say this was the best date ever.