chapter 4: Prince Alexandros

SAVANNAH POV

It's been a week since I've been here, even though I told them that I wanted to leave, the king and queen insisted that I stay for a couple more weeks, so I guess I'll be staying, plus I don't want to piss them off which will probably lead to my death and I don't want to die at least not yet. I was out in the garden with the king, the queen, Rhiannon and the rest having tea. everyone knew about what happened to me. I swore to myself not to let anyone get close to me in an intimate way because I'd just wind up getting hurt.

Just then a strong scent blew over to us, it was of chocolate, vanilla and Shea butter, and the scent just keep coming closer until it took a seat beside me of all people, I turned to face the person, I swear I was looking at a Greek God, he was the definition of sexy, with his piercing gold eyes, chiseled jaws but not too much just the perfect amount, then his oh so kissable lips,  his dark brown soft hair neat and stylish, his strong arms that kept flexing every time he moved, his eight pack not hidden  much in that tight black shirt he had on, and those long, lean legs of his enclosed in a black jeans, man I can bet that he's-, woah stop right there! I looked back up at him completely embarrassed that I was checking him out, but I didn't too bad because I caught him checking me out.

I quickly turned to face the front which so happened to be Rhiannon sitting in front of me, she looked between the guy and me, and smirked, "Alexandros, I don't believe you have met our new friend Savannah, Savannah meet Alexandros the Crowned Prince" Rhiannon smiled "Your Highness" I said "just Alexandros" he smirked looking at me possessively which I returned with a look of confusion. Anyway we continued with our tea time and talk but Alexandros, Lorenzo and Brianna kept quiet.

I guess they are not the talkative type and Alexandros kept quiet and continued staring at me which kind of made me feel uncomfortable and Brianna, narrowing her eyes, looking between Alexandros and I. Okay I can't take this staring anymore so I turned to him "Is there something on my face why you keep staring?" I asked "No" he answered and looked away from me, finally i turned back around Rhiannon, Ryker, Milena, Judias and Zoren looked at me in amusement while the Queen or Thea as she told me to call her was giggling, Lorenzo had a small smirk, hell even Brianna was smiling a little.

"Well, us girls are going shopping, we need to get savvy here some new clothes" Rhiannon stated "I'm going too?" I asked gulping "of course you are, silly" Milena said "I hate shopping, honestly I don't see the point, plus I have clothes" I said " you mean those that you came with? we threw those out, seriously you need better clothes" Milena said  "dude" I said "yeah, yeah now come on" Rhiannon said, I sighed and got up and went with them.

Let's just say it looks like they are not going to let me leave anytime soon.