Chapter 2 : Rejected by the Alpha

SAVANNAH POV

Oh you have got to be kidding me, like seriously, why does it have to be him who turn out to be my mate? here I am sitting in my room staring at the wall, when my door was opened by Victoria along with Raelon, Sarah, Jackson, and his mother entered my room, I sat up in my bed , looking at them in confusion.

"um, may I help you?" I asked, Luna stepped up "so my son told me that you're his mate, and since he is already engaged to be mated to someone else much suitable to help him run this pack, it makes no sense that you too continue to be mates, if you understand what I'm saying" Luna Kimberlee stated "so you want him to reject my sister!!!" Sarah exclaimed angrily "precisely" Raelon said.

I looked at Jackson "is that what you want?" I asked " I need someone capable of helping me run this pack, so yes" he said "okay, Momma's boy do it, at least I won't have to deal with my bitch of a stepmother, whore of a stepsister, a deadbeat dad, a witch of a Luna and an asshole of a mate, come on do it" I said Jackson looked pained after what I said " I Jackson Dawson Future Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack reject you Savannah Lewin as my mate and Luna" he said, I felt pain but I suck it up and don't let them see how much this is affecting me " I Savannah Lewin accept Jackson Dawson Future Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack as his mate and Luna" I said, everyone  smiled except Sarah and Jackson, " now it is my turn" Luna Kimberlee said smirking.

Everyone in the room looked at her, "I Luna Kimberlee Dawson of the Crescent Moon Pack declare you Savannah Lewin rogue" Luna Kimberlee said. "NO!" Sarah shouted crying, I went over to her and hugged her "I'll give you an hour to get off the territory" Luna Kimberlee said and just like that the four of them exited my room.

"Come on, Sarah it's going to be okay" I said trying to soothe her " no, it's not, you're leaving , savvy, you're leaving me, just like mom did" Sarah cried, oh Goddess, this was her greatest fear. "I won't be gone forever, I'll be back stronger than ever, once I settle down somewhere suitable I'll be back for you, don't you worry" I said "promise?" she asked looking at me "I promise Mandy," I said.

I started packing my necessities and left after saying goodbye to Sarah, I ran through the territory, only to be chased after by the territory guards, the bitch must have informed them about me. 

I have been running for 3 hours and I'm still in the crescent moon territory, an hour more, I'll be entering the dark forest, the scariest place on this planet. I communicated with my wolf to go east but instead of doing that she surged further up north.

Patrol was still after me so we ran faster, an hour later, we entered the Dark Forest.

This is it, this is where I meet my doom.