Chapter 16: Lycan

Savannah POV

Waking up, I felt fully refreshed, I felt stronger, my vision was sharper than ever, oh my God we actually did it.

I got up out of bed, I started to walk to the mirror and not a second later I was there which shocked me, my eyes were red then I opened my mouth, canines were prominent, I looked down at my outfit and realized that someone had changed me, my hair was longer and Fuller.

My face was refined, my body was slightly more plump, I am beautiful, but then I caught the scent of my mate. I sped to him, I found him downstairs sitting at the table eating.

He was so into the food, he didn't even realize that I was here, wait I see a smirk on his face, ah so he wants to play, Rhiannon looked at me, and started squealing, she got up and came to hug me which I responded to "uh... can't... breathe" Rhiannon managed to get out, "oh" I said and quickly let her go, and then everyone else well except Alexandros came and hugged me, when the guys hugged me, it caused Alexandros to growl.

They led me to the table and as I was about to sit in a chair, beside  Rhiannon, Alexandros grabbed me and made me sit in his lap to which I smirked at him, he kissed me and I responded. "Okay , enough, let her eat some food, she must be starving" Thea said which caused us to pull away, a servant placed an extra plate of food down "thank you" I said he nodded and walked away, I ate off the food.

After breakfast, they wanted me to take me outside, so I could give full control to my lycan, they warned that my lycan will be uncontrollable. Rhiannon got an extra pair of clothes for me, everyone was outside, a few feet away from me, they walked me through the process.

I had shifted into my lycan, giving her full control, she was angry then our eyes landed on Alexandros and the rest, we went over to them, I stood in front of Alexandros, the rest had taken a step back, I looked down at him, then sat down , everyone else looked shocked.

"This is the first time, this has happened" Judias said "she's so tame" Ryker comments,  "she's very calm, I wonder what will happen if we went up to her?" Brianna said they all took a step closer but I growled "or not" Zoren said staying in place "her lycan isn't letting anyone near her if it isn't Alexandros," Brianna stated, "can you shift back?" Alexandros asked "what, are you tired of me already?" My lycan Liana mind linked him "no but you have give back control to Anna" Alexandros said.

I shifted back into human form, Rhiannon quickly handed me some clothes. I quickly pulled them on. "Your eyes are gold now" Rhiannon said "I wanna see" I said, she grabbed me and rushed into the castle and up the stairs into  her room and showed me how I looked.

"We will be moving your things into Alexandros' room, you will be staying there now" Rhiannon said causing me nod.

"Let's go" Rhiannon said and we walked out of the room. Brianna, Rhiannon, Milena, Queen Thea and I went shopping, I got a new phone, I had forgotten to get one when we first went into the town.

When we got home, I immediately called my little sister.

~Phone Convo~

Me: hello

Sarah: who is this?

Me: well, then maybe I should hang up, since you don't even recognize your own sister's voice.

Sarah: oh my Goddess, Savvy, you're alive?

Me: yes, are you okay?

Sarah: I miss you, can I come live with you?

Me: I'll have to ask the person I'm staying with, but how are they treating you?

Sarah: the same way when you were here

Me: you sure?

Sarah: *pause* yes

Me: okay, if you say so, I'll call you back when I have an answer

Sarah: ok bye, I love you

Me: I love you too, later.

~End of Phone Convo~

Later that day, I had finished moving my stuff into Alexandros'room now it's ours.

It was 1:00 am, Alexandros and I had just finished our sessions and he wasn't finished with me apparently, "hey babe" I said "yes?" He asked "I called Sarah today," I said  "really, is she okay?" Alexandros asked "she says so, but I know her and she's not okay, she sounds depressed, broken, can she come stay with us?" I asked hopefully " I don't know it's dangerous her to be here" he said "it was dangerous for me to be here, I ended up being okay" I said "yes but you always managed to get yourself into trouble, and one of us always had to pull you out" Alexandros said "true but she would have me beside her always" I said "remember that you are now fully mated to me which makes you the crowned princess, you will have duties to attend to, who will be there with her?" He asked he does make a valid point "Rhiannon could stay with her when I'm fullfiling my duties and if she's lucky, she might get mate to one of us," I stated  "that's is a slim chance of her getting mated to a lycan at least, a good one, but okay she can stay here in your old room" Alexandros said which made me smile "great, I'll pick her up" I smiled "you don't want to just pick her up you want to cause trouble in your old pack" he said "oh shut up and kiss me" I said.

"Yes ma'am," he said and kissed me as went onto our next round.