Chapter 19:

Savannah POV

"Are you ready?" I asked "yep" Sarah answered, I was driving her to school today, she was against it at first but I was not going to listen, onyx was the one driving, I was in the passenger seat and Sarah was in the back, we reached the school, "have a good day" I said. "I will" she said she got out and went over to her friend Hayley, I noticed that Onyx was looking at Hayley possessively, the way Alex looked at me when he first met me.

"You chose Hayley, Sarah's best friend?"  I asked  he nodded "sorry" he said, I just waved it off.

Sarah POV

"Who's fancy car is that?" Hayley asked "that would be Savvy" I whispered  "no way, how did she afford that car? That's literally my brother's dream car, but you know we're rich, but not not rich" Hayley said this was true.

"You're never going to believe this" I said as we walked in to the school " just try me"Hayley said "Savannah is a lycan princess now" I stated "I don't believe you" Hayley said "See" I smiled "seriously?" She asked "seriously, you should see her eyes, they're gold" I said "Really?"Hayley asked in disbelief.

"She's picking me up back after school, you can ride with us" I said "are you sure she won't mind? I mean I am part of  the family that caused her pain" Hayley said.

We went to our lockers after I opened my locker, it was slammed shut, I turned around only to see that it was our everyday bully, Jason.

"What do you want?" I asked, "what do I want, freak?" He sneered trapping me between him and the locker, everyone had  crowded around us, wanting to see what will happen, "leave her alone" Hayley said pushing him, he pushed her away, and was about to backhand her, but his hand was caught in a tight grip, Jason looked in pain, the person turned him around, revealing that it was Onyx. Oh shit, now Jason stand no chance, a lycan is in the play.

"What the hell, man?!" Jason exclaimed in pain. "Do not speak to me like that, show some respect and bullying little Sarah is big no no, and hitting a woman is even worse" Onyx said as he snapped Jason's arm causing Jason to howl in pain "would like me to crush it instead? Keep howling" Onyx said "what you afraid that you won't be able to handle the rest of us?" Jason sneered even though he's in pain.

Onyx grabbed his throat and laughed, "you have no idea of what you're dealing with" Onyx said and just then wave washed over us, I could feel the raw power washing over me, making me kinda sick, it's the raw power of a lycan. Everyone else eyes widened as they have realized what was in front of them, Jason was now trembling in fear.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, let me go!" Jason exclaimed in fear "now why do you think you're going anywhere but in the ground?" Onyx said. "Onyx, let him go" I recognize that voice anywhere, it was Savannah, i helped up Hayley, the crowd parted and looked they were shocked, everyone knew Savvy.

Third POV

Everyone thought Savannah was dead, here she was standing in front of them, looking majestic, they noticed that her eyes were gold, just like the lycan, she was a lycan now, they all wondered how she moved from being a werewolf to being a lycan.

Onyx put Jason down harshly. Savannah walked over to Sarah. "You guys okay?" She asked "yeah" but Sarah and Hayley said. Savannah walked over to Jason "touch my sister again and you'll die at my hands, I promise you" Savannah said.

"You both are coming with us" Savannah said. And the four of them left leaving the student body to gossip.

Hayley POV

Is it bad to say that Onyx looked totally hot while scaring the crap out of Jason? I think not, I'm getting turned on just by thinking about it. I saw Onyx look at me through the mirror and smirked, shit he probably can smell me.

"Do me a favor and tone down the sexual tension, it's stuffy in here" Savannah commented causing me to blush and Onyx only just chuckled. We stopped in front of the pack house, " I can't be here, I'm supposed to be at school, they'll kill me if I skipped school" I said "they'll not touch you" Onyx said.

We got out of the car, and went inside "what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at school, the both of you" My Mom said.

"Ah, well you see..." I started.