Chapter 12: Pool side

Savannah POV

"Hey" Milena said "what's up?" I asked "nothing much, just thinking about what to do today" Brianna answered "how about we hit the pool, I haven't been there yet" I suggested "that's a great idea, race ya"Milena said everyone running off "wait, I don't have a swimsuit!" I exclaimed running after them.

As I was running I bumped into something hard which made me fall, I looked up only to that it was a man, a very burly man, he was scary, I was very scared, I quickly got up, "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, it won't happen again" I said stepping back "you're right, it won't" he said taking a step forward.

"I would advise you to step away from her, if you don't want your head to be removed from your body" a voice said sounding so dangerous, the scary looking man turned around which caused him to stiffen "your highness" the scary man said bowing.

I moved from behind him to see, who it was and it was Alexandros, I quickly ran towards him, straight into his arms, his arms went around me caging me in.

I felt safe now, this is exactly where I want to be forever, and then it hit me I'm ready, but I'm not going to go into it yet, I have to know everything there is about mating with a lycan, I won't go into blindly and I have to make sure that this is what I want.

"Your highness, I didn't know that she was with you, I apologise" the scary man said" she is my mate, touch her and you'll be killed so fast, your head will spin" Alexandros said growling, that is hot.

"I completely understand, your highness, I apologise once again, may I be excused?" The scary man asked " get out" my man said glaring at the scary man.

I think the man left, because I heard footsteps, "I think I have to start putting a Leach on you" Alexandros said causing me to look up at him "don't you dare, and besides it's not my fault" I said "now where are you headed?" He asked "well, the girls and I planned to hit the pool, but I don't have a swimsuit" I answered "there you are" Milena said walking up to us, "let's get you into a swimsuit" Milena said dragging me away from Alexandros, but not before he pecked my lips.

I finally got a swimsuit, and now we were in the pool chilling "ah, yes this is the life" Brianna said sighing "yeah great idea Savvy" Rhiannon smiled.

We continue to relax with our eyes closed I was floating but my quickly snapped open when a hand went around my waist.

I looked and saw that it was Alexandros "don't do that" I said slapping him on his naked chest which made him chuckle.

I kissed him which he responded to immediately, I stood up in the pool, "ok, um guys , take it to a bedroom, we don't want to see it" Ryker smirked I just flipped him off and continued to kiss Alexandros.

After a while we pulled apart from each other.  I smiled at him, then pulled away completely from him and swam over to the edge of the pool, he followed.

There, we talked and chilled with everyone. It was so much fun.