Chapter 17: Permission Granted

Sarah POV

I was elated to find out that my sister was still alive, I got up with a smile on my face. Nothing can get my mood  to dim, then I got a phone call, it's Savvy!

After I hung up, I started to squeal, she will be here next week, and she will be staying for a few days. So she said not to pack yet.

I went downstairs, and the wicked witch of the West and her daughter, "Sarah go make us breakfast" Raelyn said "if you want breakfast, make it yourself" I snapped glaring at her, they both looked taken back.

"Don't speak to us that way, show some respect, Raelyn is your Luna" my stepmother said glaring back at me, just then Jackson walked in, he's our new Alpha , "Jackson, sweetie, Sarah does not want to obey me and I'm her Luna" Raelyn whined, "Sarah, she is your Luna which means you should respect her" he said "okay I will, on one condition" I said smirking "we are not asking you" Jackson said glaring at me "just one small request, I ask you to grant" I said.

" Fine, what is it?" He asked sighing "I have a friend, she's from another pack, she's want to come, can she?" I asked "fine when will this friend of yours be here?" He asked "she will be here next week, and only stay for a few days"I said he nodded, " great I'll go get started on breakfast" I smiled.

"Okay, that was way too easy, she has something up her sleeve and I'm going to find out what" Victoria said, I went to start on breakfast, after I finished, I ate, Raelyn and Victoria came in and saw their food laid out.

I left them, and called Savannah she answered "you're in the clear" I said "good, I will see you next week...stop it, Alex, I'm talking on the phone" she said obviously, now she was talking to someone named Alex, I could hear the male's voice in the background saying that he wants to make love to her, that's gross, "Alex, wait... Sarah sorry you had to hear that, I'll talk to you later, bye" she said and hung up.

My sister is not a virgin anymore,  and she's probably having right sex right now, oh my goodness, I should not be thinking of my sister having sex, gross.

"Hey" I turned to see that it was Hayley, I had stopped talking to her for a while, she wasn't the same girl after that.

"Hi" I responded "can we talk?" She asked sadly I nodded "let's go to our old spot" she said. We went to the lake in the forest where we used to go.

We sat down "I'm sorry, whatever happened to your sister should have never happened, my brother is an idiot" Hayley said "that is true, but I'm not mad at you, Hayley, you didn't do anything wrong, the only reason I had stopped talking to you was because of what your family did, your brother rejected my sister, it was not okay, but when she got kicked out of the pack, just for being his mate, because they were afraid that Jackson would change his mind, that's what got me even more upset" I said.

"If I could take back everything my family did to you guys, I would, and now Savannah is dead, killed when she went in to the Dark forest" Hayley said sadly "can you keep a secret?" I asked she nodded "promise you will not say anything?" I asked "promise, " Hayley said "Savannah is alive" I said.

"No way, she's dead, she went into the Dark forest, Where the lycans are, no one lived once they enter there" Hayley said in disbelief "I'm telling you the truth, she called over the phone recently" I said "for real?" She said "yeah, I asked your brother if she can come, and he agreed" I said .

"He knows?" Hayley asked "no, he doesn't" I said "man, will he be surprised, how is she?" Hayley asked "she's fine, she sound happier, before you came to me, I was actually talking to her, she sounds happy, but I was immediately grossed out" I said "why?" She laughed "a man was with her, I heard him say he wanted to make love to her, and she was quick to hang up " I said "so he wants to fuck her?" Hayley laughed I nodded "your sister is getting some, man I can't wait to my brother's face now, this will be good, if she is getting some, of course she's happy," Hayley laughed.

"It's gross" I said "please, Don't be a prude and he must be good in bed if she hung up on you, in order to do him" she laughed  "stop, please, anyway, I'm going to miss you" I said she stopped laughing "what do you mean?" She asked " the reason why Savvy is coming here to pick me up, and I can only bet the only reason she is staying for a few days is to cause trouble" I said "so you're leaving, I won't see you again?" Hayley asked  I nodded.