8

Over the last few weeks I have been going over to Keiths quite a lot and spending lots of quality time with the rest of the band I just assumed we were dating. But he hasn't said the "l" word or even asked me to be his girlfriend. Another thing I've noticed is that he is a bit flirtatious in his nature, which makes me a bit uncomfortable when he is sorrounded by obsessed fans. 

Lately, I've been a victim of hate mail, these same fans threaten to kill me or injure me. Keith tells me to forget about it and move on and I know they are just jealous I hang out with him, but it's not like we are official or anything and it still bothers me.

The Rolling Stones have achieved a great deal of success thanks to their latest hit (I can't get no) Satisfaction. From the moment Keith strummed those guitar chords I knew it was going to be big. 

I have been more busy lately, not at such extent, but similarly. I've been asked to participate in The Beatles' second film "Help", they haven't finished their album yet but their movie will start production right after they do. I have been also casted for three movies alongside stars such as Sean Connery and Clint Eastwood. My favourite would have to be Sound of Music, I produced most of the songs and I think I did a pretty good job. My last big project is my album, still working on it... I am a perfectionist, what can I say?

========================================================

Late sunday evening I was trying to write some lyrics for a new song I had been working on. My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. I'm never gonna finish this album!

"It's 11pm, who could it be?" I thought aloud. I rushed to put my robe on and opened the door. 

"Ally!" Keith dropped his lugagge on the floor and opened his arms to my rushed embraced. 

"What a pleasant surprise!" I couldn't be happier. He smacked his lips onto mine.

"I've missed you, Alice!" He gently caressed my cheeck as he stared into my eyes.

"I've missed you too," I replied. Keith's stomach began to rumble.

"Are you hungry? I've got some leftover bangers and mash if you'd like some," I helped him carry part of his lugagge into the house.

"It's okay I'm just a little bit tired. But I do have a present for you," He got really excited, closed the front door and unzipped his suitcase. He looked for it everywhere, wrinkling every piece of clothing that was once neatly folded inside.

"Where is it?" He grew worried. Keith then reached into his jacket's pocket and sighed in relief.

"Here it is!" He handed me a dark blue box, "Open it!" 

I didn't know what to expect, it was the first time a boy was giving me a present. I was nervous yet excited. I carefully opened the box's lid and beautiful, big, oval-shaped jade earrings laid inside the box. My eyes grew and my mouth went wide open.

"Oh, Keith. They're marvellous! Oh, gosh, I'm speechless. Keith thank you so much! I.. I love you!" I couldn't resist it, I had to say it. I truly wanted him to know how I felt. I hugged him tightly.

"I remembered you telling me how much you liked earrings... and I thought you'd like them,"

I can't believe he remembered!

"Keith, I love them!"

"I'm glad! Speaking about love..." He started. I waited anxiously for him to continue but as I assumed what he was about to say, I knew it was going to be hard for him to tell me. So I calmed myself, put the present aside and looked at him with reassuring eyes, although I was overly excited and pretty nervous honestly.

Oh gosh, was he about to say it? My heart beat sped up and my palms began to sweat.

"I don't know if you're ready, but I have been postponing this for a while. If you don't want to, it is fine, we don't have to... What I am trying to say is that we have been seeing each other for a while now and I think we should make it official. I'd like you to be my girl, I love spending time with you, you're funny, a great cook, talented, hot and most importantly because I think... I love you," He confessed with nerves invading his tiny physique.

And with those words, I had never felt biggest joy in my life so far. My stomach was filled with butterflies and my face turned bright red. My eyes revealed everything, he knew what I was thinking almost inmedietaly.

"Keith, I love you too!"