11

We arrived in Spain and since it was my last stop on the tour, I decided to take a small vacation to lengthen my stay. The Beatles met my family right before they left for Germany. Keith actually surprised me at my family's house on the Spanish island, Ibiza. I hadn't seen him in so long. He looked more handsome than before.

"Oh, Keith, I've missed you so much! You look really good!" I ran, jumped on top of his body, and hugged him. 

"I've missed you too, babe!" He kissed my cheek and hugged me back. 

"How was the tour? Let me take your bags!" I was so excited to see him and for him to meet my family. 

"Hey, don't forget about us!" Mick yelled from behind. I turned around and find Brian and Mick waving their hands. 

"Oh yeah, they wanted to grace you with their presence as well!" Keith laughed.

"The more, the merrier!" I grinned. I was so happy to be with Keith, that I didn't even mind the other two boys hanging out with us.

I drove them all to my place. It wasn't so fancy, but it was big enough for all of us. At the entrance, my parents were waiting along with my three younger sisters: Emily, Martha, and Daisy.  My sisters were really looking forward to this. I knew just how much they loved The Rolling Stones.

Once everybody got out of the car, my parents welcomed the rock stars in. Brian tried to speak some Spanish, I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by it. My family couldn't help but giggle at his strong British accent but they appreciated his intentions. 

I felt like Brian and Mick were very laid back and talkative and were connecting very well with my family. Keith, on the other hand, seemed more nervous than I had ever seen him. He was shy and didn't know what to say. I wanted him to feel comfortable and since I knew that he liked to play the guitar, I asked my father to play for him.

Keith was impressed, I could see it in his eyes. "I've got to admit, Spanish guitars are like no others!" Keith picked up my father's guitar and played some chords. Since then my father and Keith were almost inseparable that night. Talking about guitars and music for hours. Even during dinner! I found that very funny, since my father spoke broken English and I don't know how they communicated so easily. 

"You seem to enjoy my father's company more than mine!" I joked. They all laughed. "Well, I guess I have to leave now. It was very lovely speaking with you, sir. You've taught so much in such little time!" Keith's voice was filled with joy and I was so happy for him.

My father really liked him too. They both hugged and I took Keith by the hand and took him to a small little house next door. It was just for us. It used to be my cousin's house. I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could on this trip.

"I've got a present for you, from the tour, remember?" He led me upstairs to our bedroom. I opened the door and found a huge wrapped box on the bed. I quickly got on the bed and ripped the box open. Inside laid the most beautiful guitar I had ever seen. It was purple, my favourite color. The guitar also had my initials on them. My eyes became watery and I cried like a fool unable to stop smiling.

"Keith, this is the most beautiful gift I have received in my life, apart from your love," I continued to cry. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. "There are two more things, you've got open babe!"

I could not believe he got me more things. I was already overwhelmed by the guitar.

I wiped my tears and managed to open two other gifts. One was a song. "I wrote it for you. It's simply a silly song. But I talked to Brian and we thought it could be your first song. I know how much you've been working on finishing that album and I thought that maybe I could help you a bit. I also love it when you sing and thought your voice suited this song better than the band!" Keith went on and I sweetly kissed him on the lips.

I opened the last gift, it was lingerie. It was really fancy and revealing, not really what I was used to. I laughed my heart out with him. "You know what that means...." He tickled me all over the place.

"Keith, stop!" I begged him to stop tickling me, so I could breathe.

"Keith, these are all amazing gifts. I am so grateful and thankful for having you in my life you have no idea. I love you, I love you, I love you!!" I kissed him again.

"Now, it's time for my presents. They can't compete with yours, but I hope you like them," I handed him his wrapped presents. He was eager to open them. The first one was a letter I wrote. It contained all the reasons my life is better with him and all the reasons why I loved him. But before he read it, he wanted to open the other gift first. It was a box with two guitar picks. One had the British flag on it and the other one had the Spanish flag. "They represent each country we've been to together. I want us to travel the world and make more memories!" He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. He checked the box again and picked up a ring with his initials on them. "I've got a matching ring. I don't know if you like it, but you seem to like wearing rings now, so I got us couple rings," I was excited for us to wear them together. So we could think about each other whenever we'd be apart. Keith decided to read my letter. It was no big deal really, a bit cheesy, but I thought he might like it.

"How do you manage to make me feel so special?" His voice was cutting up. Was he tearing up? He let out a small laugh and hugged me.

"I love you." Keith cried, which made me cry too.