16

I know this is A Hard Days Night era pic, but he looks handsome so....

It was funny because, after all of my hard work, I was finally getting recognition! I couldn't really process the idea of success. I was selling albums and performing everywhere! Actually, Brian was getting the acknowledgment he deserved as well! Everyone talked about how he was the manager with the most demand. He had created The Beatles... and well me!

I was receiving lots of letters, most of them were really lovely, some were a bit mean. But I guess that is something that comes with fame.

Anyway, I was in the Bahamas to finalize the production of "Help!" We were at the beach, I was in a bright-colored bikini. I was supposed to just play around while they were singing "Another Girl". Paul would occassionally pick me up or act as if I were a guitar and he was strumming me. It was an overall very pleasant time. 

After that, we all went swimming together for a couple of hours. Afterward, it was time to go to our rooms. We all had our own rooms this time. So, I decided to take a shower to wash away some sand and freshen up. It really calmed me down. I then brushed my hair and wrapped a towel around my body. I was going to brush my teeth until I realized... I had forgotten to pack toothpaste! I couldn't believe it, I thought I packed everything I needed! Without thinking about it twice, I ran outside to ask someone for some. I just knocked at the first door I could find. But no one answered, they must have been sleeping. I knocked on the next door and got a response. The boy behind the newly opened door was George. His hair looked very well-brushed, unlike earlier, where his hair was everywhere because of the sea-breeze. He was in his pajamas looking adorable. It was just then I realized, I must have looked ridiculous. With only a towel, some flip flops on, soaking wet hair, and a toothbrush in my hand.

"Oh! I hope I didn't disturb you. Did I interrupt your sleep?" I asked politely. He didn't look like he was sleeping. I could hear the TV in the background, so I assumed he was watching something.

"Don't worry! I was simply watching some crapy show on the telly," He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Can I come in?" 

George looked at me up and down as if he were judging me, but kept his smile on.

"Yeah, yeah, come in!" He invited me in and I entered his suite. I looked around, it was huge! "Wow... it's so nice!" I couldn't believe he had such a big bed, it looked like it could fit ten people in there!

"Thank you...well, it's none of my doing!" He laughed.

"Oh! Before I forget! Can I borrow your toothpaste?" 

"Is that what you really came for?" He thought I came with different intentions.

"Yeah..."

He shook his head and led me into his bathroom. "Two sinks?!" I was truly astonished. He just chuckled in response and took the toothpaste from one of the drawers. "Here you go!" He passed it to me. "Thanks. I'll be out in a jiffy! I promise I won't disturb you for too long!" I immediately squeezed some paste out of the tube onto my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth quickly. 

"Take your time. You're not bothering me at all.." He walked away, sat on his bed, and continued to watch TV. 

In less than a minute, I spit onto the sink, washed it and the toothbrush, put the toothpaste away and shut the bathroom lights. 

"All done!" I smiled widely so he could tell how clean my teeth were after brushing them.

He squinted his eyes, placed his hands on each side of his face and acted shocked. "Ally, I'll become a blind man, if you continue to smile like that!" 

I rolled my eyes and laughed with him. 

"Well, thank you for the toothpaste, again," I approached the door. "It must be illegal to thank someone so many times for borrowing their tooth paste, don't you think?" He teased me.

I couldn't get to tease him back as all I could think about was how illegal his flirtatious nature and beauty should be. 

"Shut up!" I responded playfully. 

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" 

He closed the door and I walked back to my room. But I realized I had locked myself out. I forgot the key! This was becoming a nightmare!

No, no, no! I couldn't believe it! I looked at my watch, 12:46 PM, great! The lobby is closed, it's too late. Now, what do I do? The first thing that came to my mind was George. He was the only one I knew that was awake. Let's see if he wouldn't mind more of my company. 

I knocked on his door again, feeling guilty and embarrassed. "I locked myself out of my room," I scratched the back of my head and I nervously explained myself. 

"Come and sleep with me. I promise I don't bite. Anyways, you seem like a big fan of my room," He let me in, once again. "I'm so sorry you have to deal with me! Thank you for letting me stay," I felt bad for him.

Then, reality hit me. I wasn't wearing any clothes!

"One last favor! Can I borrow some clothes?" I knew I was asking too much, but I wanted to avoid any future awkward moments.

George didn't hesitate and opened the closet, took a large shirt out and turned back to me.

"I only have jeans left as bottoms... I'm not sure they are that comfortable to sleep in,"

"Yeah... I'll stick with the shirt for now,"

He threw the shirt at me, I caught it and went to the bathroom to change. Afterwards, I was more than ready to go to sleep. 

"Oooh, mama! You look hot!" George gasped and kept his mouth wide open. "Stop it!" I blushed. "Left side or right side?" He let me decide which side of the bed I would prefer. What a gentleman!

"Right!" I exclaimed. He ran towards the right side and layed there. He let out a small giggle "Hey!" I ran after him and pushed him, but he resisted a bit.  I sighed and I do not know why, but I began to laugh hysterically for a good 30 seconds straight. He laughed back but at my sudden randomness. I tried pushing him to the other side of the bed while I laughed, and after a while, he willingly rolled to the left side. 

I got under the covers and stole his pillow. "Hey!" He imitated my high-pitched voice when a few seconds ago he had teased me. I gave it back to him but by hitting him with it. "Goodnight, silly head!" I smiled and closed my eyes. 

"Goodnight luv," George shut the lights and soon fell asleep.