17

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at the clock, it was still 3:00 am. I gasped and tried to go back to sleep, but I wasn't feeling like it. I guess George heard me or something and lifted his head, with his squinting eyes and asked, "what's wrong?" 

"I can't sleep!" I whined. "Must be the jet lag," George was right. "Should I turn on the light for you?" George sat up and approached the lamp. "I don't want to keep you from sleeping," I flipped my pillow around to see if it would magically become more comfortable. "No, it's fine. I can't really sleep either," He turned the light on and got back to bed.

"What do you want to do?" He got under the covers and stared at me, waiting for a response. "Um...well...I don't know. I mean, I don't want to be too sleepy for tomorrow. I should probably try to go back to sleep. Would you like me to make you some tea?" I sat up. "I'm fine, thanks. I should probably try to go to sleep too," He turned the light off. 

I laid back down, but this time way closer to George. I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened, but I wasn't gonna move. And I suddenly fell asleep. 

It was 4:00 am and I woke up again. Ughh. I only got to sleep an hour? I was frustrated but when I opened my eyes, I realized that  my right leg was on top of Georges', my arms were wrapped around his body and my face was leaning on his back. "Hey, are you awake?" George whispered.

I freaked out and pushed myself away. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" I sincerely apologized for unconsciously laying all over him. He turned around to face me and laughed, "It's alright, I liked it..." He whispered back and pulled me back, but this time even closer to him. I placed my head above his chest, and smiled. I was so comfortable now! I kissed his cheek and got back to my comfortable position. He kissed my right temple back, at which I replied with a big embrace. I soon found myself putting my leg on top of his thigh again. He then pecked my cheek and my neck. It tickled so I giggled, and he continued after realizing how amused I felt. I liked it so, I didn't stop him. But as I was going to get back at him by pecking his neck back, we both clashed and our lips ended up meeting one another. Once they met, we were all over each other. I even softly bit his lip at one point. 

He looked down at my cleavage and then back at me as if asking for permission. I nodded and continued to kiss him as he gently rubbed my bossom with his hands in circular motions. He then squeezed them hard as his tongue danced around with mine. I slightly moaned. "You've got some unxepected big tits coming out of ya!" He remarked.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" I said breathily with a big seductive smirk. After a few exchanges of words, we couldn't help ourselves and went right back to it. That is when I felt as if my bottom was pulsating. I touched myself out of curiosity, and found out that ... I was... wet. Oh gosh, George noticed! "Are you horny?" He whispered in my ear.

I guess so, I didn't want to answer. I didn't know whether to feel embarrassed. I touched his member to see if he felt the same way as I did. I sighed in relief when it felt hard as a rock. He giggled, "You like to do things at a quick pace, don't ya?"

I laughed, took my top off and crawled on top of him and kissed him hard on the lips. He quickly took his clothes off and I followed him by throwing my panties out of the bed. I caressed his tummy with my wet pussy, sat on top of him, and put the covers over my head. I then put him inside of me and we both gasped. "Fuck, you're so tight!" He screamed and held on to my butt cheeks. I immediately put my hand on top of his mouth. "Shhh, we don't want the rest to hear us!" I whispered. We held both of our hands and squeezed them as we thrust rapidly to give in to our desires. I was feeling pure euphoria. Soon after, George moved and made me lay beside him and entered me once again, while holding my tits. I held onto the mattress and I wasn't able to contain any longer a very loud moan, which he answered by an even louder one. Then again, we switched positions this time the both of us laying down, facing each other and making out while we had sex. Both our bodies were steaming hot. We banged all night. Soon after we finally fell asleep like babies. Definitely the best night of my life.

"George! Breakfast in 5!" I could hear Paul shout from outside. I opened my eyes and found myself lying naked on top of a naked George. I turned my head to see the clock, "Eleven?!" I shouted. I looked down under the covers, and freaked out. But I loved being this close to Georgie. "Mmmm" George groaned, while frowning and keeping me still.

"Five more minutes!" He begged. I laughed, "Georgie, we've go to go!" I sat up and wrapped the sheets around me at a rushed pace. 

"Let's make love again after breakfast!" George suggested while getting dressed. "Haha! Good one!" I chuckled.

"What did you think of last night?" He asked, almost completely dressed. 

"You want the truth?" I asked as I put my shoes on as quickly as I could.

"Oh no! Was I that bad?" George laughed perfectly knowing how amazing he was. His laugh was so beautiful. If he recorded that laugh, I would hear the record all day! "Ugh, I love you!" I mumbled. Oh, I hope he didn't hear me!