2

After 5 months, I met up with Keith. He invited me to one of his gigs and showed me some of his favourite records. I really grew fond of him, but we were just friends. We were always joking around, talking about music and smoking. 

Two years later, in 1964, The Rolling Stones, Keith's band started getting popular, and with that came lots of girl fans. I was invited to most of their concerts and always avoided going backstage as I would usually see them making out with some random girl. But there was this band, called The Beatles, that was becoming huge hit makers, and I instantly recognized George. I was fascinated of having the knowledge that I knew two rising band guitarists. 

As for me, I was working in a fashion magazine called Vogue and I had been writing songs for other acts for a while now. Though I was knowned for my front covers, due to the fact that I became a part-time model and that had allowed me to garner propper celebrity status.

That night I got to attend one of their house party's, in Micks apartment. We were all pretty drunk and did not let that stop the fun. I do not know what came through me, but I was determined to seduce Keith that night.

It had been two years since I ever felt any feelings other than friendly ones towards him. It felt strange, but daring and exciting. I knew he was in the bathroom so I stood behind the door. I was also aware that he was a bit tipsy, so hopefully he would forget about what I was about to do.

As he opened the door, I ran towards him, took my chance and slammed my lips against his. This  caught him by surprise and made him walk backwards into the bathroom. He separated his lips from mine and looked deeply into my eyes. I feared his rejection, and he walked towards the door. To my surprise, he closed it and walked towards my direction. He kissed me immediately as he placed his hands on my waist. I kissed him back with more fire than before and grabbed his hair and the back of his neck. He then gave me little pecks all over the neck which drove me crazy. His kisses kept on getting lower and lower, but I stopped him. I was really nervous. 

He pinned me against the wall and chuckled. Keith gently pecked my lips. "Wait" he whispered. He grabbed my hand, locked the door and led me to the tub and shut the curtain. I ripped his shirt open and went in for anothe kiss. He pulled me closer and I could feel his member harden. I giggled at the realization. He laughed back, "What?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing," I chuckled. Then we heard someone try to open the door. We were shocked and while Keith tried butting up his shirt again I made sure my hair was neat. I unlocked the door once we were ready and we both left the room as if nothing happened, so no one would suspect anything. It was pretty obvious what we had done, but people insinuated we did much more than that.

"Um, I better be going..." I told Keith without being able to contain my smile.

"Yeah, it is pretty late..." He scratched the back of his head. We awkwardly hugged and I left the apartment.

What an eventful night! Will he regret this? Ugh, I have to stop overthinking, but I can't help it! We'll see what happens when I meet him again.