30

Things were going very well for everybody. However, barely any of the people I knew were at least three days sober. We didn't think much of it, but I started to feel weird for the last month. I decided to quit drinking and getting high at parties. George suggested I go visit the doctor and so, I did.

It was simply a quick check up, yet, one of the most important ones in my life.

"It's obvious, you're pregnant!" Dr. Grey shouted. I was in disbelief. I was speechless. "Am I really?" 

"Yes!" The doctor smiled. I stood up, laughed and jumped up and down. 

I left in a hurry to tell George. I couldn't wait to see his reaction. I took a cab to Abbey Road Studios. 

"Hey love, looking for Geo?" John put his arm around my shoulders. "Yes, I've got something very important to tell him! I'll tell you all later,"

Suddenly, I saw George rushing somewhere. I followed him, "George! George!" I shouted. He turned around with his stunning smile on. "Ally? What are you doing here?" He approached me. 

I was so ecstatic my face turned red. "Is something wrong?" George held my hands. I grabbed one of his hands and took him to a private room. We sat on the couch and I looked straight into his eyes.

"What is it?" George became impatient. I was so nervous, that I my thoughts diverted the main topic of conversation. I admired George's beauty. He was so gorgeous. I was going to have a baby with the most handsome man. He was so wonderful. It felt unreal. I shook my head, as I came here to deliver the most important message of our lives and I shouldn't wait any longer.

"George...what I am about to say is going to change both of our lives forever," I began.

"Are you pregnant?!" His eyes grew as he waited for my answer. I playfully slapped his arm and replied, "I wanted to tell you!" 

"Are you really?" He revealed his fangs from his huge grin. "Yes, we are going to have a beautiful baby!" I confirmed happily. We hugged each other tightly and we only separated our embrace to peck each other on the lips. As I described how I found out, the emotion built up inside and out of nowhere, I started to shed tears of joy. 

George laughed at me, but his eyes were watery as well. I could tell he was as excited for the baby as I was. He gently caressed my tummy and kissed it. At one point, he got up, picked me up, spun me around and hugged me again. I kissed him deeply. I was madly in love with him and I couldn't wait to have a kid with him.

 George took the day off and spent it with me, daydreaming about our future and calling our families and friends. But, before we told our parents, we told the rest of the band members, which I found quite funny. 

"Guys, we've got something to tell you," I interrupted their session. John placed his guitar down, Paul and Ringo followed me out of the recording room.

George was anxiously waiting in the private room. Once we were all inside, including Brian, we closed the door. George and I sat in front of the four of them. I held his hand and George finally said, "We're pregnant! We are expecting a baby!" 

Everyone shouted excitedly. I was truly delighted with George saying "we" instead of "Ally", it really made me feel as if we were one. 

"Congratulations!" Brian gave us a group hug. I was thinking about making him our child's godfather. But I wanted to talk about it with George first.

"It was about time!" John exclaimed. "Our baby brother is having a baby of his own!" Ringo teased George.

"Do you know the gender yet?" Paul asked intriguingly. "No, not yet," I responded. "Oh, your baby is going to be beautiful!" Brian seemed as excited as we were. 

I was very pleased with everybody's reactions. It made me feel even happier. I felt kind of guilty we didn't tell our parents yet, so I quickly picked up the telephone and dialed my parents number first and then Georgies'. 

His parents were so euphoric that they instantly booked a flight to come and meet us. George also got a chance to talk to them, "Mum says she wants to come take care of you," He giggled.

"Alright mum, we'll pay for your flights. You can stay with us for a while," He ended the call and Brian arranged his parents' flights.

"God, I love you!" I couldn't resist my feelings towards George. I wanted to marry him all over again. 

"Who else should we call?" George asked.

I was wondering whether calling the Stones, more specifically Keith, was a good idea. "Let's call the Stones!" George picked up the telephone and called Brian. I think Brian was his favourite Stone. They had lots of things in common, like their similar birthdays and overall artistic interests.

"Sounds like a good idea!" I answered.

"Yes, my girl is having our baby!" He yelled. I could hear Brian's shouting voice from afar.

"Guys, George is having a mini him or her!" Brian informed the rest of the band. 

"I wanna congratulate them, give me the phone!" Mick said.

"Hand me the telephone after then!" Keith spoke. 

While Mick congratulated us, I kept on stressing over Keith. I felt bad telling him, would I be hurting his feelings?  

However, everything went smoothly, he seemed genuinely happy for us. But, I still felt a bit guilty about it. 

"Thank you, Keith. You have no idea how grateful we are for all your blessings!" George and I hung up the phone and proceeded to squeal in happiness.

"We're having a baby!" George aggressively grabbed both my arms and kissed on the lips once more out of excitement.

How could I not love him?

"We are having a baby!" I reaffirmed and pulled him in for a kiss on his sweet gentle lips.