10

"Because I want to be with you instead," His eyes turned into kind ones. His voice seemed sincere and my heart was accelarating. 

I'm not gonna do anything. I love Keith. He has Pattie.

"Well, since you are here. Would you mind helping me with my album?" I showed him my song-writing notebook. It was filled with pages of silly love songs, but he seemed amused by them.

"Sure, I actually have a few ideas..." George looked happy. He appreciated being asked for song-writing help. I guess Paul and John didn't. 

After a few hours of non-stop working and joking around it was time for dinner. He helped me write three songs in such a short amount of time! He is one of the most talented people I knew "I'll make sure I credit your work," I said picking up the notebook and putting it away.

"I'm straving wanna take a bite?" He asked, while openning his door.

"Wait! I do, but let me call Keith and maybe we can order room service? I mean, I think we should avoid going down there, with all of those crazy fans waiting," I convinced George to eat in my room.

"Sounds good. I'll bring my camera, I'll be back," George left the room and closed the door behind him. As soon as he did I called Keith.

"Hey, babe! I was about to call you! I missed you so much! I bought you a gift already," Keith seemed quiet pleased by my call. 

"Aww Keith I love you! After tomorrow we will be flying to Spain. I was thinking of getting a gift for you there. We should visit my hometown together some time,"

Our conversation lasted an hour, the longest we had in a very long time over the phone. Once I hung up, George and I did a fun little photoshoot together. 

"Okay, now look really sad and stand in front of the mirror!" He did as I told him and I snapped a pic.

He looked gorgeous. 

"Ally, are you there? Paul peeked inside the bathroom. He looked relieved to see me.

"We're about to have some dinner, let's go!" Paul led us downstairs to a huge dinning hall.

"I could get used to this!" I exclaimed as I sat down on the fancy chair. George sat next to me and smiled. I was so happy. I knew what I had to do though. I think George thought Keith and I were just close friends, but I needed to tell him the truth in order to avoid being romantically involved with anyone but Keith. Even though, I would spend hours daydreaming about what my life would be like if I were with George when I was younger, I needed to set the record straight. Besides, I was in a loving relationship with Keith.

"George..." I looked deep into his eyes and placed my hand on top of his. He responded by caressing my fingers gently and giving me cute smirk.

"Alice..." He was waiting for me to continue, but it was hard for me to concentrate because of his gentle gesture.

I took my hand away from his. "I need you to know something..." I continued hesitantly. He still looked amused. I believe he thought he knew what I was about to say.

"Don't worry about it. I know.... and I feel the same way," He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

I wasn't completely sure what he meant by that. "Wait, but George,"

"I think we should talk about it later, when we're alone," He interrupted me and gave me a quick wink.

I took a deep breath and began to eat my meal. I was quiet for most of it though. I couldn't stop thinking about George. What if what he meant was that he likes me and he thinks I like him too? Ugh, I don't know what to think about anymore.

Once dinner was finished I ran upstairs and waited for George. I was so nervous, which made me feel guilty. I wasn't cheating or anything but I had conflicting feelings.

Keith is extraordinarily sexy but shy, which I find so cute and attractive. He is talented, loving and thoughtful. But the thought of him banging girls each time he goes to parties without me or on tour, makes me sick to my stomach. 

Then we have George who is extremely handsome and charming. I can spend hours talking to him. I feel connected to him in a spiritual level somehow. We have similar interests and he is really funny. Yet, he is also dating a beautiful Pattie Boyd and I don't even know if he sees me as more than a friend. 

The thing is I spend most of my time with The Beatles, we work together, Brian manages us and we are around the same circles of people. Maybe that is why I feel closer to George. Which has led me to wonder so many times how I would feel if we were together. Would I be happier with George than with Keith? If I broke things off with Keith, would I regret it? Will Keith and I break up? So many questions popped into my head.

I'll talk with Keith once this tour is over and I'll ask him for the truth. If when we get to see each other, I still feel the spark, I will continue the relationship. If not then... oh I hope I still feel the spark. I love him. Or at least I think I do. What is love anyway?!

"Alice!" George opened the door. I shook my head and brought myself back to reality.

George took his tie off and laid it on the bed. He then took of his shoes and closed the door behind him.

"Um... where were we?" I didn't know how to tell him. George got closer to me, grabbed both of my arms and placed his forehead on mine, his face kept leaning closer and closer, making our lips inches apart.  He was about to press his lips against mine but I gently pushed him away.

"George, I'm dating Keith. We can't do this..." I confessed whispering.