27

A year later, I was off to help style The Stones for their new album cover, which would later be used for their 1965-1967 singles album. I was in the States recording with the Mamas and the Papas and The Stones were just a few blocks away. 

"Why don't we try this on?" I placed a big white hat on Brian's head. He gave me a big smile. "Do I look good?" He asked. "Too good to be true!" I pinched his cheek and turned to Keith. 

I could tell this was going to be awkward. "Come!" I asked him to join me and stand next to the clothing rack. He had a suit on, but I felt like the outfit was too bland for a day like today.  I was in a pensive mood. What can I add that will spice things up? 

I looked around and found a big furry and fluffy white jacket. I took it from the hanger and put it over Keith's shoulders. 

I think he liked it. "Mick, would you prefer wearing this?" Maybe it suited the crazy Jagger a bit better. "Actually, it looks good on Keith," He looked at him up and down, giggled and walked away. When he shut the door, Keith and I were alone in the room. 

"Do you have those round glasses you wore on the day of my wedding?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. "Yeah, on the side table, over there!" He pointed across the table and I slowly walked over there. I couldn't find them anywhere, so I looked under the table, opened the drawer, and nothing! That was when I felt Keith's hands touch my shoulders. I jumped off and turned to face him. He was extremely close and grinned widely. "Oh, gosh! So you scared me!" I leaned back and bumped into the table, so I lightly jumped again and Keith pulled my blouse from the front to help me from falling. He held up the round glasses inches apart from my face and whispered, "Found them"

I looked down at my blouse and noticed, he had unintentionally unbuttoned the top buttons of my blouse, revealing most of my bra. I looked up to him and gently moved his hand away from my blouse and he released from the grip. I awkwardly laughed, looked away and buttoned my blouse. I tried finishing up quickly, but some of the buttons seemed to have been ripped off. "Great!" I felt so embarrassed. 

Keith chuckled and placed his fingers on the middle of my breasts. "Stop it!" I slapped his hand away.

"Relax!" He put them back where they were and took a pin, put it through my blouse and successfully made sure to cover me and kind of fix the blouse. 

"Oh, thank you!" I blushed and pushed him away before he could do anything more. I took the glasses from his hand and positioned them above his ears on top of his nose.  I stared deep into his eyes. "Now you look perfect!" 

He caressed my cheek, looked at me endearingly and giggled. I opened the door, "After you, Mr. Fashionista!" 

"No, no, no! After, you Ms. Fashionista!" He bowed. He was so stupid! I took him by the end, while shaking my head and took him to the park, where the photoshoot was taking place. 

After about three hours of photos, The Stones' manager came up to me. "There is a tornado! We need everyone underground now!!" He shouted as I freaked out. 

"Everyone, there is a tornado! Go and find shelter!" I yelled and pointed to random buildings surrounding us. 

"Hurry and ask anyone, if you could go to their basement or something!" The manager continued to instruct us. 

We all ran around, knocked on several doors. "Four fit here!" "Two over here!" Everyone started to disappear and I felt so lonely and lost. Where do I go?" I ran everywhere and couldn't find a space for me. That was until I heard a young boy cry and call for his mother. I found him, picked him up and tried to calm him down. "Do you know where your mommy is?" The boy shook his head, he didn't know. I caressed him gently, and looked for a place where I could keep him safe. 

"Tommy?!" I heard a woman shout. That  must be her. I followed her voice and a screaming woman took the toddler from my arms and immediately went inside her house. I knocked on her door. 

"Can I join you in your basement?" I was desperate. I didn't want to die. But nobody listened. I turned around and in the distance I saw the huge figure of a turning tornado coming this way. 

"Help, Help!" I cried.

I began to weep and was ready to look for a telephone booth to tell George how much I loved him. Suddenly, an arm grabbed the heck out of me and dragged me against the chest of no other than Keith, my saviour. "I'm not leaving you behind! He picked me up and ran for what felt like miles. We reached an abandoned house, and luckily enough there were two underground floors. We shut all the doors, put chairs and tables in front of them. I was trembling and crying non-stop, plus it was freezing.

"This cannot be happening!" I was in pure disbelief. 

"Come over here!" Keith called me. He remained calmed sitting on the floor's corner. I sat next to him as quickly as I could. "We are safe now! Don't worry!" He tried calming me down by rubbing his hands up and down my arms. 

"No need to shiver any longer, baby," He giggled. "I can't stop!" I was trying, but I was really scared. 

"I don't want to die!" Tears fell from my eyes and the shivering intensified. He pulled me closer, making my teary eyes wet his clothed chest. "You are not gonna die, we are okay," he kissed the top of my head.