6

The truth was George and I weren't dating or anything but we both knew the feelings towards each other were there. He began dating Pattie after all. I wasn't particularly jealous, I actually thought Pattie was so beautiful and sweet. George deserved someone like that. I did feel that she suited best for such a notorious band. I felt as though I could never fill up such high standards and expectations. I thought she was from another world, perfect for George, unlike me.

As George was now out of the question, I was completely focused on Keith. He was supposedly with a model called Susan. I thought that it was weird, that even if we were close friends, he hadn't introduced her to me.

I had just done a photoshoot for my first album I was releasing. I knew I was looking pretty good and so I visited the Stones' apartment later that night. Brian was the only one there, he was in a hurry and all dressed up.

"Common let's go!" Brian held my hand and took me to his car.

"We're gonna be late!" He rushed me inside and drove away.

"Where are we going?" I asked intrigued at his hurried pace.

"The bands' having a party downtown. I overslept and now I'm late," He told me.

I was euphoric. I knew that once we got there I was going to be Keith. I really missed him. I always spent days daydreaming about him.

"Who's gonna be there?" I asked.

"Everyone, actually there's gonna be loads of press by the entrance, so be ready," He warned me as he parked the car.

I re-touched my hair and make-up and Brian took me by the hand once again and guided me through the sea of press to the party.

I could barely see where I was going, so many pictures were being taken with flashing lights, I 

went blind!

As soon as we entered the party, Brian let go of my hand and began talking to his friends. I looked for the rest of the band. I spotted Mick with his striped black and white shirt and Keith 

was just beside him.

"Great angle boys, smile for me will ya?" I jokingly imitated the press and they smiled at me with humor.

"We're going to go get some crisps, coming?" Mick asked me.

"Don't mind if I do!" I followed them to a long rectangle table filled with all types of delicious snacks, but I was on a diet.

"Try this, it's very good," Keith fed me a roast chicken flavored chip. I wasn't allowed to eat that, but I did anyway. I mean, it was Keith who was trying to feed me, common.

I took a bite, "Oh wow, it's delicious!" I was surprised I would like that. Keith ate the rest of the half-bitten chip.

"I know!" Keith replied.

"Hey, could we talk?" I whispered in Keith's ear.

"Sure!"

We headed towards a private near, away from everybody else. He jumped onto a velvet green armchair and almost instantly took out a cigarette box and a lighter.

"Want one?" He asked as he lit his own.

"No, thanks," I was already getting nervous. How was I going to ask him about Susan without sounding jealous?

"I heard you were seeing Susan..."I began the conversation hesitantly. He chuckled.

"Who told you that?"

"I have my sources,"

"Let me guess, Brian told you. Don't worry love, we just shagged around. That's it. Nothing serious really," He acted as though he perfectly knew I was jealous and my feelings for him were still there.

"Oh," That was all I could spit out.

"So you aren't dating her?" I asked again. I wanted to be sure.

He laughed yet again. Keith got rid of his cigarette and stood up.

"Was that all you wanted to talk about?" He did not stop smiling cheekily as he tucked my hair under my ear.

"Well..." I blurted out while his hands reached my waist. Our bodies were inches away and I could smell his seducing cologne, which drove me crazy. He then unexpectedly kissed the top of my head.

"Alice, why are you so jealous?" His face turned more serious but his tone remained warm and sweet.

I didn't think twice and as I stared at his deep sparkling eyes I closed the gap between us and pressed my lips against his.

He immediately pushed me against the wall and kissed me so passionately and with so much force. I could tell he was really excited. He unbuckled his belt and zipped his pants down. Keith broke our kiss and quickly locked the door.

"No one will interrupt us this time," He laughed. He looks so adorably sexy. I gave him a wide smile and we instantly run towards each other and kissed yet again. We were all over each other. 

"I want you, Keith," I said in complete seriousness as I unbuttoned his shirt. "Oh yeah?" He devilishly smirked.

Keith took my dress off, revealing my almost naked figure. He then proceeded by taking my bra off and began caressing my bossom. I moaned in pleasure. "Wait!" I pushed Keith away. I didn't want Keith to expect me to be amazing at this, so I confessed, "Keith, I'm a virgin!"

"Don't worry, love. I'll fix that," He continued to massage me. I was now nervous I would embarrass myself.

"Come here," He sat back on the velvety armchair this time with only briefs on. He tapped on his skinny thighs to encourage me to sit there and that was exactly what I did. Soon afterward we began grinding on each other pretty quickly. I let out a small moan, I then became aware that I was wet. He moaned loudly as he closed his eyes and took his length out. Suddenly, I remembered that as much as I wanted him so much right then and there, I wanted to be more than just friends with benefits, like he was with Susan. He actually meant a lot to me. I gently kissed his cheek, got up, and looked for my clothes.

"Alice?" He was extremely confused.

"Keith, I am sorry. I don't want you to do me and then forget about me," I said as I hurried to put my clothes back on. I don't know why but my mixed emotions brought me to the verge of tears and laughter.

"What? Alice you know I..." He was annoyed and I knew he didn't want to say the "l word" so soon. He played with his hair from irritation.

"Keith, it's okay. But you know what I mean, right?" I said softly as I caressed his left cheek. I knew he understood what I meant perfectly, he was just horny and frustrated.

"Alice, you know I care about you, right?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. I laughed and responded with a sweet kiss on his lips.

"What can I do?" Keith stared into my eyes deeply. "Impress me," I giggled. His sad-looking face turned into a joyful one. He gave me one last peck on my lips and I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Come by our place tomorrow, will ya?" He insisted as he zipped the back of my dress.

I nodded my head in agreement and unlocked the door to open it. "Keith," I whispered."Yeah?" He turned around to look at me. "I really like you," I shyly admitted and closed the door right after I saw his face lighten up.