4

A few days after filming the Beatles movie, I "auditioned" for Brian. I did pretty well and I signed a contract with him to begin exploring my music/acting career. I could never really believe what was happening but I went with the flow.

I had to go to Abbey Road to record and work on my new songs, so I usually bumped into the Beatles quite often. I had just written my first successful song "Be my baby", which the Ronettes sang. It sold over 2 million copies and reached number two in the US charts!Brian decided to hold a party in honor of The Beatles' successful hits so far as well as my newfound success. I was so excited!

I had done my make up, with some powder thin eyeliner and lots of mascara. I wore a grey fitting dress with matching jewelry and shoes. It was a night, as Brian had put it, "to have fun and make business".

I went to Abbey Road and went to the recording studio where Brian was most likely in, which where The Beatles recorded. I wanted to get an idea of how many people were coming and how long it would last.

I went to studio 3 and opened the door. I found George putting his shirt on, Brian helping John with his tie, Paul combing his bangs, and Ringo adjusting his cufflinks. They all stopped what they were doing when they were aware of someone else's presence.

"Sorry, I'll come back later," I backed away and closed the door.

"Alice!" Brian called me.

I opened the door again, "Yes?"

"Come to help George with his tie," He asked me.

I suddenly totally regretted coming here in the first place.

I shyly approached George. He held up two ties.

"Black or grey?"

"Black!" I took the tie from his hand and wrapped it around his neck. My cheeks flushed at the feeling of him staring at me. I couldn't help but avoid his mesmerizing eyes.

"Ally, why are you so shy?" He leaned forward and whispered to me, making sure no one else heard him. He didn't want to embarrass me. His hot breath against my skin sent shivers through my spine. I giggled as I tied his tie. He giggled with me and sweetly caressed my arm. I looked up towards him and gave him a kind smile, he smiled back.

"Ally, could you help me, with my tie?" Paul called me and interrupted my moment with George."On my way!" I took one last glance at George and helped Paul.

"By the way, congrats! I really like the song!" Paul began complimenting my writing skills.

"Thank you! mean it's nothing compared to your songwriting skills.." I honestly replied.

"Nonsense! You are very good! Anyways a little birdy told me you wrote the song about 

someone in this room," He continued to say. My heart began to palpitate faster. I wrote that about Keith, but does Paul think I wrote it about George? Does he know I like George? Does George know I like him?