12

The next day passed by very quickly. We went sightseeing and ate out. Only a few people recognized us, actually Brian disappeared with one fan the whole evening! Afterwards, Keith and I decided to go to the beach, just to look at it while the sun was setting. Keith took his shirt off and laid next to me admiring the view. "Let's go in before it gets to dark!" Jumped up, took me by the hand, and made me stand up. 

"I don't have a swimsuit with me!" I exclaimed. "Me neither, common!" Keith took his pants off. 

"I'm not going in..." I was scared of going in there and i didn't want to have my clothes soaked wet.

"Have you never gone skinny dipping?" Keith took his underpants off as well. I covered my eyes with my hands and answered, "No, I haven't! And I don't think I'd like to!"

Keith took my hands off my face and laughed. I opened my eyes and right there in front of me was Keith completely naked. 

"Keith, you're crazy! People are gonna see us!" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Babe, there's no one here! Common, take your clothes off and let's go!" Keith took my dress rushingly.

"The things you make me do..." I rolled my eyes. "Don't look!" I was till shy and a bit insecure about my body. 

"Okay, okay! I won't! I'll go in!" Keith ran towards the beach and jumped in. 

Before he could turn around I ran after him. "Oh, its so cold!" The water was literally freezing. Keith hugged me to keep me warm. "You know, you look sexy with your hair wet," Keith commented. I splashed his face and quickly turned around to avoid him splashing me. After a few minutes we began to play around by splashing water at each other and the water fight had begun. I was having so much fun with Keith. But before he could splashing me again I jumped on top of him and sunk his face in. 

"You little rascal!" Keith yelled after getting his head to reach above the surface. I laughed and went behind him and placed my arms on top of his shoulders and positioned all of my weight on his back. He responded by kissing my hands and so I pecked the back of his neck. 

I looked at the sky, it had gotten dark. The moon shone brightly above us. Keith turned around to face me and grinned. "Alice, I want to make love to you," He confessed looking straight at me.

I wasn't sure I wanted my first time to happen at the beach. My pulse accelarated. I did want to lose my virginity to Keith, but I didn't know if doing at the sea was going be a great idea.

"Are you sure?" I asked him, although that question was more appropriate for myself. "Do you want to?" Keith got closer to me and caressed my cheek.

"I.. I.. do," I said. Then we both leaned in and kissed each other slowly. Soon we made out with more passion and things were getting heated. He reached to my bottom and started teasing me by fondling me and sroking my clit. I responded to the pleasure with a small moan. And that was when I felt it was time for him to enter.

"Keith, just get in will ya?" I begged him. He chuckled, looked at me for reassurance and slowly but surely entered his member inside of me and he groaned. I bit my lip, closed my eyes and squeaked. "Am I hurting you?" Keith looked very concerned. "No, no, it's fine!" I had never felt this way before. This was all very new to me, but I really enjoyed it. He then began playing around with my breasts. Keith sped up faster and faster at which in one point our bodies seemed to be slamming against each other like horny animals. 

"Oh, Alice!" Keith kept on whining while he closed his eyes and did me as hard and fast as he could. I couldn't respond with words, not only was I in the highest level of satisfacction, but I couldn't catch my breath. And soon enough we both reached the climax and came. I did first, and  a few seconds later, Keith followed. 

"Baby, I cannot believe what I've been missing. I am going to be fucking you on the daily," He whispered breathily into my ear. My skin tingled and I couldn't help but smile at his seductive comment. I kissed him on the lips, put my arms on top of his soulders, and brought our chests together and we sloppily made out some more before abondoning the sea. 

We both got dressed and ran towards my house, so we could be on time for dinner. Keith actually did, he gave me a piggy back ride. Soon enough, before entering my family house, Keith told me, "I love you," and I responded with, "I love you more!"

"Hey, guys, you are just in time for the paella!" Mick opened the door for us and let us in. The smell of deliciousness pervaded the room.

"Dinner is served!" My mom exclaimed in the thickest French accent. "Bon appetit!" We all exclaimed and sat down. 

As soon as Keith took a bite of the dish, he said, "I can see where you get your cooking skills Ally!"