26

We got to the hotel bedroom, took our shoes off, and jumped onto the huge comfy bed. I carefully took my fancy dress off and put my hair up. George was taking his clothes off too. I prepared a steaming hot bubble bath, with delicious vanilla soap. I became fascinated with the level of luxury that even the bathroom had! Rose petals everywhere, scented candles on top of everything, and a big record player next to the bathtub. 

"Did you do all this?" I asked naked, but hiding my figure behind the bathroom's door. "You like it?" George put a big smile on and took his boxers off. He slowly approached the door and tried to peek.

I giggled at the sight of his member and hid entirely behind the door. George ran up to me and gave me a little scare. "Boo!" His hands were up high and his yes enlarged. I squeaked and he proceeded to try and tickle me, but I would run and sometimes get back at him. I eventually fell into his embrace, where we looked at our eyes and pecked each others lips. I was madly in love. He decided to put on a slow jazzy record, to set the romantic mood, as I hopped into the warm bath. I played with some bubbles waiting for him. He looked at me with endearment and joined me inside. 

He actually slid behind me, so I could rest on top of him. It was so relaxingly comfortable. I could feel his hands running through every inch of my body, sending me shivers. At one point, his fingers reached under, "May I?" He whispered. "Yes, you may!" I answered cheekily. George slid his fingers inside of me and teased me by playing with my clit. As I became desperate, I took his fingers and shoved them right up, causing me to moan. He pumped his fingers up and down at a very quick pace, my body weight was completely on top of him and my arms went back and held onto him. 

I turned around, excited and decide to return the favor. My hand grabbed his member and directly began doing a hand job. His eyes squinted in pleasure, while he asked for more. A few moments later he took me by the hips and entered me slowly to avoid hurting me. As soon as we began humping, the bubbles disappeared. I was now holding onto the side of the bathtub and George's hands were busy holding me by the bottom. My tits were constantly in movement, up and down and so on. It felt paradoxical, we were sweating, yet half of our bodies were submerged under water. 

He went in and lightly bit my nipple, which was something new for me, but I enjoyed it. We played every now and then and somehow we made our way back to the bedroom and on the bed. In between groans, we would blur out how much we loved one another. Once we finished, we wrapped sheets around our naked bodies and decided to play some cards. The night was so random, but so much fun!

"I win!" I jumped up and down on the bed, making him bounce. He had the fakest sad face ever!

"Wait, a minute! Did you let me win?" 

"Maybe..." He looked up at me. My mouth was wide open, I thought it was so cute he did that. However, I wanted to play for real.

"Let's play for real! Are you afraid I will beat you even then?" I challenged him, putting a smug face on.

"Game on!" He distributed the cards and we began playing again, only this time in a more competitive way. 

"You won!" I jumped on top of George and you guessed it, made love to him yet again. Who could blame us? We were newly weds, it was our wedding night, more like the next day in the morning, but we could stay there for years. We tried every position we could think of and did it everywhere, from inside the closet to on top of the desk, garnering a total record of 9 times. Then we ordered room service, ate some berries and ice cream. We watched some TV, judged everyone who appeared on it and then drove the conversation all over the place. It went from prices of berries to Jane Fonda, to LSD to trumpets to frogs and finished off with our opinions about God. What an eventful night indeed...

"I think, I just like it whenever our faces are facing each other. I feel more connected, you know?" I confessed as I laid on top of him and covered our naked selves with smooth silky bed sheets. 

"Yeah. We should definitely repeat the shower thing," He laughed. I contemplated the idea and shyly smiled.

"Hey, I never asked you... do you want to have kids?" I sat up.

"Only if it's with you!" He answered.

"How many?"

"35?" 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I think I'd like 4 minimum," I responded sincerely.

"Like, me and my siblings?" He asked.

"Yep, but minimum!" I laughed and hid my head under the sheets. I felt embarrassed. He lifted them up. 

"I want as many kids as you'd like, after all you're gonna be the one birthing them!"

"Imagine little Georgies running around!" My face lit up just at the mere thought of having cute little toddlers looking like the perfect mix of the two of us, playing around our dream house.

"No, no, no! Imagine mini Alices, now that would be splendid wouldn't it? More like heaven!"

"I love you so much, you know that?" I just couldn't get enough from him. He was so.... ugh... I had no words, he was truly indescribable!

"News to me!" He chuckled. I hit his head with a pillow, he pecked my cheek, I hugged him and eventually fell asleep with my hands wrapped around the love of my life. 

Omg guys! It's my idol's birthday today!!!! Happy Birthday Joj!!! He would have been 78 this year....<3 <3 <3 <3